Hello! So I’ve been out of town for the past week and had my friend (who knows little to nothin about fish keeping) take care of my tank. As you can expect I came home to overfed fish and tanks ridden with algae. It seems traveling and fish keeping seldom get along with one another. Anyways with a bit of care and water changes I was able to remove the algae from most surfaces, however the concentration of algae nestled itself in my java moss and as you can probably expect, it won’t come out easily as it has attached to each of the fronds of the moss and I’m finding myself harming the moss more than the algae. I removed most of the big chunks but it is still there and I was wondering if anyone had an effective way to eliminate algae in hard to clean spots. I considered the black out method but I while I was gone I got in some shipments of montecarlo and dwarf hairgrass and I don’t want to deprive them of light while they adjust to the new environment. Perhaps an algaecide? Thoughts?