Getting Ready for new fish!!

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SWilkins is sending me some fish and I should be getting them tomorrow. The 120 got a big ole waterchange, cleaned the filter, moved stuff around and got a good scrub down. I'm super excited about getting them. My camera is charged and ready. I hope they arrive safe and sound!!.

mare2009

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yahhh how nice for you! I hope the fish delivery arrive safe and sound and soon.. what are you getting? So much fun and excitement with new fish, looking forward to photos ;D

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm very excited..My fish our on their way to her as well. I'm hoping and praying they make it too..

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm soooooo excited..and expect pics too LOL .....cant wait for you all to share

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Well I don't know if Sherry wants me to let the cat out of the bag..lol..I'd hate to spoil a surprise.. But you'll know soon hopefully....I just checked hesr and they are in her town on the delivery truck..Sooo that's good news!!!..She did hers electronically and I'm wondering if maybe that's why the fish coming to me haven't been updated..But if they don't come in the mail I'm calling the post office to see if I can go hunt them down and pick them up.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
we actually paid extra to track ours..and they never updated at all until we got them...grr like a total rip off for that ....I'm waiting patiently with you all tho

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Yeah I always pay extra but I guess you can't actually get tracking unless it's express mail. the only thing you can get on priority is delivery confirmation which on all the ones I've sent out they update the day they get them..lol...at least I know they are in the town and being delivered though.

Amanda

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mannn...now I have to go to class & am not going to see the new fishies.

SWilkins

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are here and acclimating right now. They are a bit faded after their trip but I think we expected that. Thanx Cesch for the gorgeous Blood Red Jewels!!!!

I still can't figure out where yours are they have not been updated yet!!!!

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SWilkins said:
They are here and acclimating right now. They are a bit faded after their trip but I think we expected that. Thanx Cesch for the gorgeous Blood Red Jewels!!!!

I still can't figure out where yours are they have not been updated yet!!!!
I'm SOOOO glad you have them!!!. I did know they would be faded..When I got them shipped to me they were grey!!. I was kinda worried but they color up REALLY fast. I'm just so glad they made it safe and sound.

SWilkins

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
CHoffman said:
I'm SOOOO glad you have them!!!. I did know they would be faded..When I got them shipped to me they were grey!!. I was kinda worried but they color up REALLY fast. I'm just so glad they made it safe and sound.
Oh they are not gray that is for sure. They were pinkish-orangy but I see some bright color coming in now....boy that was fast!!! They were pretty to begin with but man they are getting prettier by the minute. WOW talk about bright color you really have to see these fish in person....pics do not do the justice. I will get pics once they have settled in...I'm not stressing them anymore if at all possible.

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
SWilkins said:
Oh they are not gray that is for sure. They were pinkish-orangy but I see some bright color coming in now....boy that was fast!!! They were pretty to begin with but man they are getting prettier by the minute. WOW talk about bright color you really have to see these fish in person....pics do not do the justice. I will get pics once they have settled in...I'm not stressing them anymore if at all possible.
They are a very beautiful fish!!!. You will die when you see how they look when they are breeding!!. BRIGHT RED. I'll be waiting for the pics whenever they are ready for them. Thanks Sherry!!. I know Mom and Dad will have a great home with you!!.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
congrats sherry!!!!! I can't wait for mine to grow up with the reds/ oranges!!!
cant wait for pics either

one down one to go!!!

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Mine did not get here today. . Well they didn't come with my mail and they usually do so I'm thinking I will get them tomorrow. The good news is the weather is great here so I'm just hoping and praying they will be fine!!!. I called the Post Office and asked If I could go pick them up wherever they were and she said it would be impossible to find them and I just needed to wait. . Sooo here I am waiting..What a stressful day and night and morning it will be. But I'm keeping my hopes high!!. Very weird she got hers though..It's the same distance..lol..Like Sherry said that's USPS for ya.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom