Getting quite a bit of Data Errors today..

capekate
Seems that we are getting booted a lot today. Well it seems like a lot! lol
happened three times already to me, and now just logged in again. And see that members list went down to zero!
wonder what's up?

Allie
Me too.

capekate
good thing its only for a few seconds at a time. Hope it doesn't go out for longer than that.. I may have to go and do some tank cleaning if it does lol..

Shawnie
good thing its only for a few seconds at a time. Hope it doesn't go out for longer than that.. I may have to go and do some tank cleaning if it does lol..

LOL same here!!!!!!

capekate
LOL Shawnie..
I REALLY should go and do some cleaning. My betta girls can barely see out of their glass with the build up of the bright green algae! jeesh...
Comes from having their tank right where the sun comes in from a window opposite the tank. I'm having to change and clean it out once a week now.
That green sure does make a mess, so I have to take my girls out of the tank. They get to visit the boys next door ( w/divider of course) while I do this. Its their weekly visits lol...

Shawnie
hahaha...its like the peep show booths !! least she gets to show off her stuf...wonder if she gets all dolled up before she visits

Nags1965
I'm getting the same thing... must be a server problem.

capekate
hahaha...its like the peep show booths !! least she gets to show off her stuf...wonder if she gets all dolled up before she visits

capekate
I'm getting the same thing... must be a server problem.

Yep... lets keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't get worse!

Shawnie
cause then kate has to clean~~~~

Nags1965
you should video the peep show and post it

I think the bettas are so pretty...

capekate
cause then kate has to clean~~~~

hahah yeppppp!!!!
btw.. think we have someone checking out the problem now and hopefully all will be well!

capekate
you should video the peep show and post it

I think the bettas are so pretty...
I did video the girls together one day, but not sure if I posted it. But you gave me an idea thanks! .. and I will do that when I do the tank cleaning! ;D

Shawnie
free peep shows .:camera:..yesssssah!! seeing how all my money is spent on tanks, I like free!

capekate
free peep shows .:camera:..yesssssah!! seeing how all my money is spent on tanks, I like free!
LOL.. ok ok... now I'm going to go and do that tank cleaning. With no sun out I won't have to worry about the awful reflection on the glass that messes up the video.
Now that I have gone 180 degree's here.. I'm going to bail out of talking betta and start a new thread when the video is done!

Lucy
I've gotten booted a few times myself.

Cleaning??? I thought profanity was prohibited here!

Shawnie
waiting on the peep show! although I do have to go to the dentist..and when I get back, I have the do the "C" word! (no profanity lucy! ) LOL

capekate
waiting on the peep show! although I do have to go to the dentist..and when I get back, I have the do the "C" word! (no profanity lucy! ) LOL

HI Shawnie
finished the video, and it is uploaded at youtube. Now waiting for it to finish processing and I will start a new thread in the betta section with it!

uggh... good luck at the dentists!

COBettaCouple
Things seem stable now.

Allie
When this thread was started I WAS cleaning tanks. My betta tanks. I was looking on here in between.

Lucy
I resorted to laundry. lol

Nags1965
I went shopping ;D

all this peep show talk was making me nervous

Shawnie
when in doubt go shopping!

Nags1965
Pretty sad when I spend more in gas then I do on a new spring outfit LOL

COBettaCouple
Ain't that the truth?!

Nags1965