Getting new Cories!!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yesterday I went to a fish store that I haven't been to in a long time since it's so far from my house. It was totally worth the drive, because it had the largest selection of fish I'd ever seen in my life and I didn't see a single sick fish my whole time there. Well, I noticed that they had Corydoras habrosus and I had to have some...I've been wanting them for a long time but couldn't find anywhere that sold them, except for online which was too expensive due to shipping costs. So today I'm making my dad take me back there to get some of them. ;D yay!!! They're not a common species so I was shocked to see them. Oh, and although I didn't see any in the tank, they also had a label for Corydoras pygmaeus so I can finally get some more of those, too.

Well, I'm going to get them after lunch and I will try to post pics of them tomorrow.

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good luck! Let us know how it went

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
Those 2 species of fish are so cool looking. I've always wanted to get some of them, have other kinds of cories, but not them. Good luck and enjoy them!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks Inuyasha lover and Wolfman.

Yeah the dwarf cories are pretty awesome. Unfortunately they're also pretty delicate...having a few problems with the new guys. (posted in disease section, if anyone can help...)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom