Getting back into the hobby after 15 years

heybird72

Just wanted to say hello from GA (south of ATL). I'm getting back into freshwater aquariums after 15 years away. I've been reading and watching videos for several months and have been cycling my office 29 gallon aquarium for the past couple months. I just started stocking with fish and plants and already have some questions. I'll be posting those in the correct location soon!

Amazoniantanklvr

Hello and welcome to Fishlore!

BabsandLoon

Just wanted to say hello from GA (south of ATL). I'm getting back into freshwater aquariums after 15 years away. I've been reading and watching videos for several months and have been cycling my office 29 gallon aquarium for the past couple months. I just started stocking with fish and plants and already have some questions. I'll be posting those in the correct location soon!

Hi, Neighbor! I'm from Georgia (south of Atlanta) as well!
Welcome to FishLore!

Troyee219

Hello from Virginia, and welcome to FishLore!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom