Getting another tank and another

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What a great deal...Now I know I need another empty tank like I need a hole in my head..but I couldn't turn it down!!!...Way to good of a deal..

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Wow Cesch that is a great deal! You know what would be really great?......Put some fish in the tanks Seriously though it looks like a great find. The size is really unique and I like the dimensions. Now start stocking, lol

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
LOL..I know it's awful...I have my eye on a few things on aquabid so we'll see what next week brings..Maybe it will bring warm weather so my L-144's could come and then that's one tank I could be done with..lol.

I was thinking it was a really unique size too...It's awesome..most fish like the longs anyway..Be thinking of what I could put in there Kate.

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
agabr123 said:
what a great deal!!! who's going to be living there?
IT is a great deal isn't it!!..I have no idea is going to be in here...If it's like my other tanks they will sit empty for 4 months before I get around to stocking them..lol.

bettafish2816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
CHoffman said:
IT is a great deal isn't it!!..I have no idea is going to be in here...If it's like my other tanks they will sit empty for 4 months before I get around to stocking them..lol.
lol, another breeding pair? maybe divide it for some bettas!

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
agabr123 said:
lol, another breeding pair? maybe divide it for some bettas!

Hmmm...What kind of breeding pair??

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Oh my goodness....Never even heard of them...But they are beatiful...Yup..I've gotta have them..lol..I'll see if I can't find any for sale.

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I know that my LFS has them, and I believe that they will ship orders. Let me know if you can't find any

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I was just offered a 16 gallon tank with everything but fish.. Yipee...I really like my other 16 gallon so it will be nice to get another..I'm picking it up tomorrow.

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
You are insane! I am just jealous though

Here is a site that I have always wanted to order from. The Jeff Rapps, the man who breeds these fish, is highly recommended on other forums. I would love to order from him when I can afford it. He has the Sajica cichlids as well as Nicaraguan Cichlids which are also gorgeous After you look at all the great pics on the home page, click on the stock list. He has a great selection

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thanks for the link..I've heard several good things about him too. He has some BEAUTIFUL fish..I can't even imagine what his warehouse looks like...Puts my dinky little fish room to shame..lol..

OP
CHoffman

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
MissMTS said:
You are insane! I am just jealous though

Here is a site that I have always wanted to order from. The Jeff Rapps, the man who breeds these fish, is highly recommended on other forums. I would love to order from him when I can afford it. He has the Sajica cichlids as well as Nicaraguan Cichlids which are also gorgeous After you look at all the great pics on the home page, click on the stock list. He has a great selection
Ok, so on these Sajica's if I wanted to end up with a mated pair..How many would you suggest getting?? They are 1.25 -1.50 inches long right now.

New Threads