Getting A Buddy For My Acf

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyleighJ

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi! I wanted to get some advice on whether or not I should get a second ACF to keep my current one company. I've heard of plenty of people keeping ACFs together with no issue, but I have one small problem: my ACF only has three legs. I'm afraid if I get another one, he'll get harassed. Would my poor little frog be better off by himself, or would it be okay for me to get another one?

Also, are there any smallish (but not too small) schooling fish that I could keep with my ACF? I would really like some activity on the upper half of my tank, but I'm not sure if there are any schooling fish that would be temperature compatible. and would not be eaten by my ACF. He's small right now, maybe an inch and a half not including his legs, but I know that'll change.

OP
RyleighJ

RyleighJ

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Most fish will be eaten by the frog, or will be biten. Also, IMO it's inhumane to risk the life of an animal just because you want something. A species only tank is the best option.
If there aren't any fish I can get without risking the ACF eating them, I'm okay with keeping a species only tank!

MattS99

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I wouldn't even try anything. Just threw my last idea out there without really thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom