Get pictures from my phone How Do I

1. Angelbear Well Known Member Member

So right now I only have internet on my cell phone. Which is what I am on now. How can I take a picture I have snapped from my phone and place it on the sight. I wanted to show my protect of a planted betta tank I am working n now that I got everything mostly settled where I want it.

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

3. SW5 Well Known Member Member

The app has a great feature as well, it's just a little button that you can add a picture to your post from.

4. Angelbear Well Known Member Member

I don't have an android phone. I have a windows phone I did a search on app store and did not find one

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I use the free photobucket app.

6. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Angelbear, if you are using your web browser on your phone to access the site, you would add the picture the same way you would on a computer either by clicking on the "insert image" icon above the post text or by clicking the "Add image to post" link below the post text.

7. Angelbear Well Known Member Member

when I click on the add image button then from computer, then browse t find pic it does not allow me to browse to find it.

8. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Angelbear, the best thing I can advise would be to download the tapatalk app and access the forum through there.

9. Angelbear Well Known Member Member

thanks ill look into doing that. Is it a free app? Not very familiar with tapatalk though I have heard of it

10. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

I know that the Iphone and Droid version are free, so would assume the windows phone version is free as well. Tapatalk was the app used by most users before the FL app was released for Iphone and Droid.

11. Angelbear Well Known Member Member

thanks