Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

German Blue Rams For Sale Want To Sell

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by coralbandit, Feb 2, 2019.

1. coralbanditWell Known MemberMember

Hey all GBR are ready to go ! These guys were hatched in Sept. and October and are pairing up .So these guys are just hitting 5 months old .They are as large as you will likely see in any LFS ,but still young . Given proper care ; good food ,clean water like you were growing fry and these will likely double in size by 9 months old.Yea double in size in 4 months . I usually sell my rams older around 6-8 months old because I really do get them that much bigger.
    A pair is offered for $40.00 and six packs for $100.00 with 2-3 day shipping included.I highly recommend upgrading to Express shipping in the cold.To make this less painful I deduct my 2-3 day fee from the actual Express cost.
    An example would be if express cost $42.00 and my 2-3 day fee is $12 then express would be $30.00 more . Just get me your zip code and I can get a quote and delivery timing figured.
    Since it is winter and I live in cold country I may choose to only ship Express some weeks. I do my best to keep my eye on the weather and use my best judgement, I pack better then the pros but don't want to take unnecessary risk if not needed.
    Rams do best in pairs and do my best to always pick pairs or whatever sex you ask for . I rarely fail when it comes to this with my own rams .
    For those who don't know I am the ram guy and have been breeding and selling my rams for years now. Many consider them some of if not the best rams they have ever had or seen.
    Here are a couple pictures I took on 1/31/18
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I will get back to you .
    Thanks ,

Tom

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. GrayRasValued MemberMember

Recently purchased 5 rams from @coralbandit so im just here to give testimonial - they are every bit as beautiful and well packed as stated, and then some!

3. Charlie’s DadValued MemberMember

Tom

I am talking to my wife about getting some from you.

What would 2 pair costs with shipping to 27316?

Charliesdad in NC

4. coralbanditWell Known MemberMember

PM sent .:)
    Thanks Devonte !:D

I edited original with additional info.;)