German Blue Rams - AT LAST! 55 Gallon Tank

1. WendysJungle

WendysJungle Member Member

After waiting 6 months for my tank to age and have several months of stability, I was FINALLY able to get the German Blue Rams I have been waiting for, and they joined my community today. They are still a little shy (my big moose of an angelfish is not helping, since he is so nosy and keeps following them around to stare at them!), but I got some pretty good pics!

Attached Files:

2. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

They're gorgeous!!

3. pirahnah3

pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

wow they have colored up great already! I can't wait to get some Rams of my own they are so pretty to watch.

4. s

stashattack Member Member

They are beauties!! The angel is adorable too. He's just trying to be friendly :p

5. OP
    OP
    WendysJungle

Yeah, I just love my angel, he's growing into such a big lug and has so much personality! :)

6. roy

roy Member Member

cool, Rams are one of my fav fishes, could watch them all day, cant seem to keep them in my 46g tank, i have 2 in my 10g, the male is over a year now, female is 3 months.

7. OP
    OP
    WendysJungle

More pics, they are coloring up so amazingly! :)

Attached Files:

8. Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

They are beautiful. How many do you have? I can't tell from the pictures. I actually have one RAM and I bought a second one today. However, the have no females. They said they are hard to get. Do you have all males or females and males.?:;wkWendy

9. m

mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

Congrats, they're beautiful! I love rams because they can be the funniest little guys, mine always has ways to make me stay up late lol.

10. OP
    OP
    WendysJungle

Just two, a male and a female. The LFS got a mix in, surprisingly. Usually I see only males for sale, so I was thrilled to get a pair!

11. OP
    OP
    WendysJungle

LOL, all my fish seem to have that power over me. Staring into the tank is so much more fun than sleep!