George Handfeeding Video 55 Gallon Tank

1. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

from what i can see, thats coool!!!!!!!!! do it during the day or have her hold a light with your cam LOL

now i gotta fix my speakers as i know theres sound, but im only catching a glimpse of that too hahaha

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Maybe I'll get her to record it tomorrow morning. I'll make sure we do it when it's really bright in the room. Thank you, Shawnie. The commentary is a little on the dorky side, regular conversation between me and Shelby and the fishies, but it's kinda cute I guess:p.

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR "DORKIES" and im sure its awesome!!!!!!!!! ...but i played a youtube vid and heard it fine..not sure why yours wasnt able to be heard...im on my new pc tho and still tweeking it...but im not giving up!!!!!!
    thats just too cool! and im excited to have more light and see it :)

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Great video! Do you still have your finger? lol

6. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Cool vid! Tell Shelby we said hello. :D

7. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

:;laughing:;hug2. It's not the best camera, so the audio may have gone a little wonky, too.

Thank you. I have 9 fingers left;D

Thank you! I will. She was glad to hear you were back:;hug2

Ladies, if all goes well, we'll get much brighter lighting tomorrow. I really want to be able to share this with you all. All of my JD's prefer the pellets and mass spoiler that I am, they get them, but he's the only one who "meets me in the middle" for feeding;D.

8. redlessi Well Known Member Member

That is way cool..........

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

10. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

11. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

How funny!!!. I love your african tank!!. your right they do come out of the woodwork. George is adorable as well!!. Thank you for sharing BB. :D

12. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL BB those vids are hilarious, and your narrations are fine :)

13. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

OMGGGGGGGGGGG i have my new pc all set up now...LOVE LOVE LOVE the narration LOL ...its so amazing to hear you and shelby having such a great time with your hobby..im envious....

ps..love those southern belle voices ;)

14. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Great videos!!!!!!!

15. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks everyone for your compliments:;hug2! Shelby and I definitely have fun with this.