General question about this site

Lebeeze

I'm just curious about why sometimes I'll make a post/thread but it just disappears from the site? I made one about a hile in the fins of my betta and it's just gone lol.

Dunk2

Lebeeze said:
I'm just curious about why sometimes I'll make a post/thread but it just disappears from the site? I made one about a hile in the fins of my betta and it's just gone lol.
Yesterday I attempted twice to respond to a thread and got a message that the thread didn’t exist.

Coradee

Lebeeze said:
This one? Betta fin | Betta Fish 452105
it’s on the Betta board

Dunk2 said:
Yesterday I attempted twice to respond to a thread and got a message that the thread didn’t exist.
can you remember what the thread was called?

Travisb1297

Yeah it happened to me to. Tried to respond to "all my plants die"

Dunk2

Lebeeze

Coradee

Dunk2 said:
Sorry, I can’t. It was actually 2 different threads. One of them was asking about water changes using a Python or something similar.
If it happens again can you make a note of the thread name please & we can look into it for you

Dunk2

Lebeeze said:
I think the Mods are messing with you.

Coradee said:
If it happens again can you make a note of the thread name please & we can look into it for you
Sure will.

Coradee

Lebeeze said:
Oh okay I didnt realize it just switched to a different board.
We do move threads pretty regularly & leave a redirect that stays up for a while.
You can find your threads & posts by clicking on your name in the black bar above then click on Your content, you can also click on Find threads at the top of the page in the black bar

Lebeeze

Also I feel I should mention that I love the site and this it is run extremely well I was just curious why I couldnt find my thread sometimes . I didnt even know that a betta section existed so that's probably my fault

StarGirl

When you click on your name up top it will say "your content". that will bring you to stuff you made or commented on.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom