Gene Lucas

BettasRule

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I know this sounds weird coming from a high schooler, and I don't mean to brag, but has anyone ever spoken with or met with Gene Lucas? Or even recognize the name?

My grandpa actually knows the guy, and I got to speak with him on the f

Momgoose56

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I know this sounds weird coming from a high schooler, and I don't mean to brag, but has anyone ever spoken with or met with Gene Lucas? Or even recognize the name?

Which Gene Lucas?

chromedome52

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I only know of one Gene Lucas in the aquarium hobby. He was the one with a regular column on Betta genetics in FAMA magazine.

I've met Gene Lucas a few times. His knowledge of Betta genetics is unsurpassed, and our club has had him come and do talks a couple of times. He is definitely a gentleman and a scholar, and a pleasure to talk with.

BettasRule

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I only know of one Gene Lucas in the aquarium hobby. He was the one with a regular column on Betta genetics in FAMA magazine.

I've met Gene Lucas a few times. His knowledge of Betta genetics is unsurpassed, and our club has had him come and do talks a couple of times. He is definitely a gentleman and a scholar, and a pleasure to talk with.
That is the one I was talking about. He is really knowledgeable and I would love to talk with him more someday!

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

Theres nothing weird about questions, and your age doesnt impact the question. I have sailors who work for me that have only been in the navy a few years and they come up with great ideas. Dont ever apologize or make allowance for your age, fresh ideas and questions are always a good thing.

-Chief

Top Bottom