Geckos Gettin' Frisky!

Discussion in 'Reptiles' started by ZeeZ, Dec 28, 2012.

1. ZeeZ

ZeeZ Well Known Member Member

Well, my African Fat Tailed Geckos are in a loving mood once again. I didn't do anything about the eggs last time because I didn't have the money to buy an incubator but this time I do. This is my first time dealing with eggs that I don't plan on eating, much less reptile eggs.

Does anyone have any advice or recommend any forums? I've been reading up on how to do it. I discovered one egg last night and accidentally poked it so that one is sadly gone. :( The other one (My geckos usually lay two at a time) is still buried inside the Eco earth and I've been misting it as needed but I'm afraid it's not going to be any good because it's in the center of the tank and the heater is on the right side of the tank's underside. I'm not sure what the temperature actually is in the substrate, just the air.

Here's the link I've been reading -

And the incubator I'm thinking of getting -

http://www.amazon.com/Bator-Still-T...qid=1356711024&sr=8-1&keywords=hova+incubator

Does anyone have any advice for me?

2. cichlidman

cichlidman Well Known Member Member

has been a great help to me in the past. here is another   and im sure there are tons more. Good luck with your little fat tails!

3. A

AlexAlex Well Known Member Member

Geckosunlimited.com is a great forum. I've had some success from the suggestions they gave me about my crested geckos sometime back. :)

4. soltarianknight

soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

I havn't tried any of the other forums yet, i used to be all over GeckoForum but there has been a lot of drama and management change, most of the important members dropped off the radar and now i can't really stand to hang around for long. I'd go with GU.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice