Gbr's From Coralbandit

Dawn Michele
HI everyone. These are my new GBR's from Coralbandit. Aren't they GORGEOUS!!! They arrived yesterday packaged very well. Fabulous color's & super healthy. They are swimming all over the tank and eating well. Tom is an INCREDIBLE breeder and super helpful. If you want GBR'S order from him & you will be so happy!!!!

DSC03561.JPG
DSC03547.JPG

75g Discus Tank
I didn’t get any pics...

Strange. I really want to see them though!

Platylover
They are beautiful! I’ll keep him in mind if I ever get any gbrs...

Five 97
They look great!

75g Discus Tank
I didn’t get any pics...

Strange. I really want to see them though!
Now I see them.

They look amazing!

coralbandit
Glad they made it safe ..
Thanks for sharing with everyone .
Hope they last you a long time , I have customers with my GBR that are 4 years old with them …
Can't wait till you get to see them lay eggs.. Most of my pairs breed within weeks of getting to their new home.

Dawn Michele
Hope they last you a long time , I have customers with my GBR that are 4 years old with them …
Can't wait till you get to see them lay eggs.. Most of my pairs breed within weeks of getting to their new home.
HI Tom. They are doing FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait till they lay egg's!!!

ValerieAdams
I plan on getting a pair eventually, hopefully you'll still be breeding when I'm ready for them!

Dawn Michele
I plan on getting a pair eventually, hopefully you'll still be breeding when I'm ready for them!
HI Valerie!!! You will LOVE his GBR'S!!! They are a GREAT addition to the tank!!!

Ohio Mark
Gorgeous!! Glad to know this!

Dawn Michele
Couple more picture's.

DSC03573.JPG
DSC03577.JPG

Dch48
Hmm, Saratoga is not far from me. I'm in Plattsburgh. If I ever get a bigger tank, I'll keep him in mind.

Dawn Michele
Thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments!!!

Dawn Michele

DSC03594.JPG
DSC03601.JPG

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
toolman
Replies
Views
tenshichan82
Top Bottom