Gauging Interest On A Pico Reef Tank Build Series

Nart

Hey All!

Would ya'll be interested in me doing a easy budget Pico reef tank build series on youtube?
For those of you who don't know me, I have a small youtube channel and instagram page called MightyNanoTank. Mainly, I post tank updates videos or update photos. But, I feel like I've really gone off-track lately with my tank builds and lost some inspiration for my tank builds along the way. I forgot that, the reason why I dabbled into saltwater tanks is not going bigger tank builds each time, but to have that "perfect" nano tank.

With a bit of nano saltwater knowledge under my belt now. I think I can share some of my knowledge and experiences in how to get a Pico reef tank going. I know it's often not recommended for beginners, but I know for some of you, you really want to start a saltwater tank really bad. But are budget constraint. Lack of space. Yet you are just plain passionate about doing it, but not sure where to start.

This is the perfect Pico tank I'm thinking about getting... $45 for a glass tank, lid, pump, and lights!
(Picture credits from Dr Fosters and Smith)
upload_2018-7-26_12-45-3.png

Anyways, leave a comment below and let me know if it's something you would be interested in watching.

Thanks!
MightyNanotank out!

ValerieAdams

Yes!

Floundering_Around

Yoooo, definitely interested. Inclined to follow along with my own build as well. That kit is perfect to house my murderous peppermint shrimp

Galathiel

I think that would be fascinating. Do it!

stella1979

Yasss!

Nart

Thank you all!
I went ahead and purchased the tank yesterday should arrive by next week hopefully.

So instead of doing long winded videos on YouTube, I've decided to do 1 minute build series for the Pico reef tank on Instagram. These short video clips, will be concise, fast paced, and packed with info. I might do a write-up thread on FL depending on how things go, but for now make sure you follow me on Instragram @mightynanotank

ValerieAdams

Thank you all!
I went ahead and purchased the tank yesterday should arrive by next week hopefully.

So instead of doing long winded videos on YouTube, I've decided to do 1 minute build series for the Pico reef tank on Instagram. These short video clips, will be concise, fast paced, and packed with info. I might do a write-up thread on FL depending on how things go, but for now make sure you follow me on Instragram @mightynanotank
Followed!

Waterloo

Awesome! Funny I was thinking about how I "need" a little shrimp tank and then was wondering if that could be a salt tank. lol

Nart

Waterloo it was a good tank - then upgraded everything in it to the new 5 gallon tank. so I don't have this anymore, but I do have vids of this tank on my Insta! I think I built it with a $100 budget.

Latest threads

Top Bottom