Gamers, what Are You Playing?

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Elder Scrolls V: Skryim...sometimes I play Forza 6. That's mostly all I play alone.

My daughter and I play Human Fall Flat all the time because it is flippin hilarious. I do not online...

I was the OG Gamer tho. Saved my allowance for six months to get a Nintendo with my sister...reached levels on Tetris that don't exist. Was huge into Doom II, Duke Nukem 3D, and Shadow Warrior on PC in the early '90s. Finished Jak & Daxter 3 times on PS2. GT3 is another favorite.
But Skyrim has held my interest more than anything. I've been playing for six years now. Unfortunately, I started out on Xbox 360 and when the console died so did my character. It was pre-backwards-compatability with the Xbox One. Re-started a few years ago - currently level 56 Nord (one of three characters I play, depending on my mood), Legendary Smithing, Ready to go legendary in 2-handed and Sneak as soon as I decide I'm ready to give up one-hitting dragons. None of this would be impressive if I was a teenager with nothing to do, but I'm 44 and a parent and homeowner with a full-time job so life doesn't allow for many marathon game days! lol

Matthew7812

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Apex Legends, if anyone else plays feel free to message me and we can play together and nerd out about fish! :)

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My daughter just bought an Oculus Quest. O. M. G. Beat Saber is my new favorite thing.
(Also she's a good girl - she's 17, works, gets good grades, pays for her own gas and insurance for her car, is generous with her friends....so I say if she has the cash for that thing then go for it while you're young lol)
Also I am sad because she's spending this weekend at her Dad's and taking it with her lol. womp womp.

Ethan30

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Matthew7812 said:
Apex Legends, if anyone else plays feel free to message me and we can play together and nerd out about fish! :)
I would but dont have Apex legends, what other games do you have?

aquanerd14

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I play Minecraft, occasionally Fortnite, Fire Emblem: 3 Houses, Grand Tourismo, Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

ElectricBlueCrawfish1

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I'm thinking about starting an SMP server on Minecraft. Anyone want to join? It's Java 14.4.

HairyCatFish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My 2nd time posting on here. I recently tried the PS4 free demo of Watch Dogs 2 and went out and bought the disc. Very fun addictive game.

Also went and bought Tom Clancy's The Division, on recommendation from a coworker. Wow what an exciting game.

aquanerd14

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
ElectricBlueCrawfish1 said:
Hey y'all, I'm thinking about starting an SMP server on Minecraft. Anyone want to join? It's Java 14.4.
PC I'm assuming? If you did it on ps4, I would totally join. Or Nintendo Switch.

ElectricBlueCrawfish1

Valued Member
Reaction score
Oof, sorry I only have PC

FinalFins

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I finished the new pokemon game Pokemon Sword. Also finished post game.

Other than that I play clash royale, terraria, minecraft, stardew valley, but of cuphead and fortnite (i know, im sorry)

Littlewoman01

Valued Member
Reaction score
I play Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Origins, Minecraft, Forza Horizon 4, Ark, Fallout, and others like COD or Battlefield.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
After the usual "We aren't getting each other anything for Christmas" speeches...my husband and my kids and my parents all pitched in together and bought me an Oculus Rift S for Christmas! The plan was to use it with my daughter's laptop, but when we got it out, it turned out she doesn't have a display port even though her computer could totally handle it. It's funny because the actual Oculus Support page is the only place you can find that listed as a requirement. I thought it used an HDMI.
Anyway, so now I get to get my birthday present several months early - my amazing crazy husband that spoils me rotten is going out today to buy me a proper gaming laptop so I can use my new toy. So you could say I'm pretty completely out of my mind excited and feeling pretty unworthy of such lavish gifts. I did need a new laptop tho - my Dell Studio 15Z is vintage 2011 and with 4GB of RAM and a 2nd Gen Core i5 it has a hard time opening Chrome, so I don't think it's going to play Skyrim VR very well lol.
After watching the youtube reviews of Skyrim VR, at least I'm past asking him to take it back and just get me the Quest instead. I guess I was a good girl this year <3

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Skyrim VR: Instantly nausea inducing. Hopefully it will just be a matter of getting my "sea legs" and adjusting to it in little bits. But the first time my character lurched down the hill I almost fell over IRL. Maybe I should stick to Beat Saber for a little while!

Mike999

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Magicpenny75 said:
Skyrim VR: Instantly nausea inducing. Hopefully it will just be a matter of getting my "sea legs" and adjusting to it in little bits. But the first time my character lurched down the hill I almost fell over IRL. Maybe I should stick to Beat Saber for a little while!
Although those VR games look ridiculously fun, I'm concerned that I would get a severe headache etc.

CHJ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
POE always the POE. more than a thousand Steam games + all the other games on other game clients and I keep playing POE. Stupid addiction mechanics!

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
2020 and i'm playing Skyrim for the umpteenth time :facepalm:
I hate that I love this stupid game :p

chromedome52

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Been going hot on Fallout 4, almost didn't get it as I didn't like Fallout New Vegas all that much. But it is quite different, and has me going. Played all the Dishonored games, fairly unique. If you get tired of just killing everything, it can be an interesting game. If you still feel like killing everything, it gives you some interesting ways to do so.

I have played Far Cry 1-4 and Primal versions. Found out 5 won't play on my current PC. I don't really mind, the series was getting a little stale.

Haven't played Skyrim in a while, sort of switched over to Elder Scrolls Online. The first true online game I've played, and it gets frustrating. I'm not a big joiner, and it almost obligates you to join a player group.

MoshJosh

Valued Member
Reaction score
Journey to the Savage Planet on PS4 and going back to the first Dead Space on PS3 for the heck of it.

Still wanting to finish Death Stranding (barely started it but haven’t played in forever. . . May just restart) and Wolfenstien Young Blood.

Prism

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Primarily Fortnite, I also play BattleFront II on PS4

Mike999

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
None - video games now often create eye strain for me behind my right eye.

Unfortunate, when I'm sitting here with a Ryzen 5 3600x / 5700xt system @ 1440p. Maybe I should be wearing glasses to strain less lol.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom