Gamers, what Are You Playing? - Page 25

LHAquatics

Clash royale arena 13

ProudPapa

I play dominos at work at lunch and break most days. A co-worker recently retired, and the two of us had over 5,000 wins playing as partners. Does this count?

jaysurf7

Huge Final Fantasy fan here played almost all of them, currently playing the FF 12 remake now, one of the best FF I've played tons to do to get 100% also have the 7 remake I didn't start yet, and Monster Hunter world is just an awesome game also.

FoldedCheese

I am dying to get my hands on Horizon Forbidden West but I'm sadly a PC gamer. According to the internet it won't be available on PC until 2025.... looks like I'll finally be buying a PS4 or 5. Woop.

MoshJosh

I’ve got it downloaded, but don’t want to start till my days off

Elden. . . Ring

BigManAquatics

Just had this delivered, so, um, yeah...

20220225_135852.jpg

Fishyfishyfishman

I have one and want to learn but the rule book scares me. Also I dont have anyone to play it with really….

BigManAquatics

I have one and want to learn but the rule book scares me. Also I dont have anyone to play it with really….
Rulebook really isn't scary! Also, no need to memorize it. That's why it is a resource.

Fishyfishyfishman

I Repeat. Scary rule book

I get that and I read most of it but it still hurts my brain to look at page 64. That’s to many pages and its not the full thing I think

ForBettaorForWorse

What is Dungeons and Dragons, it sounds really weird, lol.
You should see some of the video game books I have, they are literally textbooks:) Only one actually talks about how you should play the game, but still the other ones are HUGE.

Fishyfishyfishman

Saw a meme that a guy fishing in subnautica vs fishing in a normal game. That normal game was Sea of Thieves. I had the update going in less than a minute

BigManAquatics

What is Dungeons and Dragons, it sounds really weird, lol.
You should see some of the video game books I have, they are literally textbooks:) Only one actually talks about how you should play the game, but still the other ones are HUGE.
Book and dice role playing game. Even need fancy dice for it lol

MommyGourami

BigManAquatics I don't DM yet but I'm in 2 campaigns right now! One is Wild Beyond the Witchlight and the other is Heroes of Theros Greek-Mythology Themed. What are you looking to DM? Once you find a great group to jive with it's REALLY fun.

EDIT to add: I'm also slowly playing my way through Horizon Forbidden West, and next I've got my eye on Elden Ring. I absolutely adored Bloodborne and want to get my hands on that one.

BigManAquatics

BigManAquatics I don't DM yet but I'm in 2 campaigns right now! One is Wild Beyond the Witchlight and the other is Heroes of Theros Greek-Mythology Themed. What are you looking to DM? Once you find a great group to jive with it's REALLY fun.

EDIT to add: I'm also slowly playing my way through Horizon Forbidden West, and next I've got my eye on Elden Ring. I absolutely adored Bloodborne and want to get my hands on that one.
Not sure right now. My neighbors are big nerds that are into some other games so bet i can talk them into some D & D or something else. I like the Palladium RPGs cuz they have many genres and the rules and gameplay are pretty much universal for most games so maybe my kids can have like an anime samurai Gandalf or something.

Fishyfishyfishman

welp gonna have my friend try to draw anime samurai Gandalf now

playing sea of thieves more and more. Trying to be aggressive and mess around rather than focus on quests. Half the fun is playing with crew mates or interacting with other crews, I have no friends (that play SoT) and I’m not allowed to talk in game chat. (For good reason)

Phormist

Anyone playing Final Fantasy XIV (14)??

MoshJosh

So had some computer issues. . . ended up borrowing my nephews PS4 (he already has a PS5) so I could play Elden Ring. . . and yeah it's good! It is hard though, frustratingly so at time (and I've played/beat DS 1-3, BB, and Sekiro). . . maybe just the new systems take some getting used to.

Also bought Shadow Warrior 3 cause it looks cool, haven't played it yet cause. . . you know. . . Elden Ring.

MyFishAddiction

Playing some Rocket League latey

Jerome O'Neil

Running through Fallout 4 again, this time being sneaky and charming. I'm also avoiding the main storylines until I am out of side quests.

It makes it a very different game.

Gamer

I’m not the biggest fan of narrative heavy games but the spiritual successor to final fantasy tactics (poorly named?) “Triangle Strategy” has some very good dialogue. That and the turn based battles alone are really pulling me in. I just do love the voice acting which is what I’ve thought since Twilight Princess that zelda games were lacking… they didn’t need it. Just the more text dialogue zelda has the more I want voice acting. Ok In Triangle strategy There’s also investigating which can keep you busy between the battles and the cutscenes.

Chiz

Currently sucked into Surviving Mars!

MoshJosh

Just beat Elden Ring. . . took me multiple "play throughs" (I restarted a few times), probably like 100 hours (total over the 3 characters), and resorting to "scrub" sorcerer tactics. . . but I did it

. . . time to go again. Gonna try a no spirit ash summon run this time. . . not sure I'll finish it haha.

FoldedCheese

Just beat Elden Ring. . . took my multiple "play throughs" (I restarted a few times), probably like 100 hours (total over the 3 characters), and resorting to "scrub" sorcerer tactics. . . but I did it

. . . time to go again. Gonna try a no spirit ash summon run this time. . . not sure I'll finish it haha.

You have no idea how much better that makes me feel. I've been debating switching classes for a while but I'm trying to trudge through with astrologer.

MoshJosh

You have no idea how much better that makes me feel. I've been debating switching classes for a while but I'm trying to trudge through with astrologer.
Yeah the character I beat it wish was astrologer, beat last boss at like level 110 + or -

If you didn't know you can respec your character later in the game, though can't change the base stats your character started with.

Gamer

Polished off Quite a few rpg games recently - Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Octopath Traveler and Dragon Quest XI. Rune Factory 5 or Shin Megami Tensei V is next on my backlog.

FoldedCheese

About to start Red Dead 2. Goodbye, see you in a few weeks. lol

Fishyfishyfishman

Started playing subnautica again, nice for stressful days, the horror elements can actually help more than you would think. I also reinstalled trailmaker

MoshJosh

Still Elden Ring. . . I purchased a few other games but. . . Haven’t played them.

finally beat the main game solo (haven’t done mellenia solo though)

FoldedCheese

Still Elden Ring. . . I purchased a few other games but. . . Haven’t played them.

finally beat the main game solo (haven’t done mellenia solo though)

I'm still exploring and leveling up. I barely made it through Stormveil Castle at level 46. I'm that bad lol.

Fishyfishyfishman

Anyone hear that legend of zelda breathe of the wild 2 is coming out this year

Gamer

Anyone hear that legend of zelda breathe of the wild 2 is coming out this year

i thought it was delayed or confirmed to be 2023?
There’s been some news that the game is too powerful to run on the Nintendo switch leading to speculation that this implies that Nintendo is developing botw 2 for a next gen system and not the switch.

BigManAquatics

Just been playing The Sims 3 on PC. Also been kicking around some ideas for a D & D campaign.

BigManAquatics

Wife got me a PS4 Pro. Finally, after almost 2 years i have replaced my old one! So, i will probably be PEW PEWing N a z i's most of the night.

BigManAquatics

Think we gonna play some Battlefield 1 today. Been a long while.

Gamer

Tunic
Nobody Saves The World

great 2022 games both

ForBettaorForWorse

Wife got me a PS4 Pro. Finally, after almost 2 years i have replaced my old one!
Only two years?
We have been confined to our Wii U for like, forever. Making do with it though, at least we have a gaming console.

BigManAquatics

Only two years?
We have been confined to our Wii U for like, forever. Making do with it though, at least we have a gaming console.
Yeaj...when a ganer since the days the NES was new...2 years with no console at all is an eternity lol

Fishyfishyfishman

I really want a xbox series s but don’t have the money.

playing sea of thieves right now. Just got sunk.

BigManAquatics

I really want a xbox series s but don’t have the money.

playing sea of thieves right now. Just got sunk.
I have heard that game is pretty fun! Have several friends that at least used to play it. Never got much into xbox myself except the first couple of Halos and Fable was kinda fun.

Gamer

I have an xsx and I have yet to actually purchase a game on that system. I got it for a Gamepass subscription. I wasn’t going to get Xbox this gen. I was good with PS5 and the OG Nintendo switch model. Xbox exclusives on game pass day one and virtually the whole Xbox library? I caved in and got the newest Xbox!

MoshJosh

I have a number of runs going on Elden Ring, at varying degrees of doneness.

And after watching some cool challenge runs I bought resident evil four for the switch! I’ve already played through it a number of times, on varies consoles, but it’s a classic. . .

Also been playing through Hollow Knight again

BigManAquatics

Kind of bouncing back and forth between COD: WWII and GTA 5.

BigManAquatics

About a week ago, my copy of the Grand Theft Auto trilogy was delivered. I have been playing GTA 3 ever since, mostly trying to unlock as many Playstation trophies as possible.

BigManAquatics

Well, picked up Gran Turismo 7 today... so that will probably be occupying most of my waking hours til about August lol

Gamer

I am just working on getting good in Elden ring. I need patience with the boss fights! They can take so long and me well I just want to hack and smash and button mash through combos!!

Fishyfishyfishman

I got deep rock galactic and I *LOVE* it. Been playing it for the last two days and don’t plan on stopping. I highly recommend it.

ps, ROCK AND STONE FOREVER

BigManAquatics

Just working on finishing up the campaign for Call of Duty: World War II

BigManAquatics

Well, finished that. Suppose i ought to dive into the campaign for Battlefield 1 a little harder. Just taking a couple days off from games.

MoshJosh

Just beat Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. . . on Jedi Grand Master difficulty.

I really like this game. . . Especially on PC. . . and not the hardest difficulty haha

but I was playing PS4 and on the hardest difficulty

I played it before on PC and the performance was (as you would expect) much better. . . and the load times. . . much better.

I’m glad I can say I beat it on grand master, but it sure was frustrating at times!

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom