Game: Guess the fish - Page 3

  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
jkkgron2 said:
fine then let's keep playing but now you make the fish i ran out
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
kallililly1973 said:
Very tight schooling fish often labeled as fin nippers males usually have an orange nose
platy
 

jkkgron2

Member
kallililly1973 said:
Very tight schooling fish often labeled as fin nippers males usually have an orange nose
Tiger barb?
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member

flyinGourami

Member

kallililly1973

Member
bgntoc said:
My dwarf hamster. Jk. PEa puffer?
Hahah nice yup!! Your turn
 

flyinGourami

Member
K for some reason I'm scared. This fish is from south America(yes I know, not specific at all), from "streams throughout the jungle". Its very similar to neons and are carnivorous I believe.
 

Bloodfeather

Member
Can I do one?
 

flyinGourami

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
i have to go so bgnotog is in charge till i come back
 

Bloodfeather

Member
New clue: This fish is a schooling fish that needs a group of 5+ to be happy. They need a 20+ gallon tank and are bottom feeders. They are semi-commonly found in pet stores and come in a few varieties.
 

flyinGourami

Member
Bloodfeather said:
New clue: This fish is a schooling fish that needs a group of 5+ to be happy. They need a 20+ gallon tank and are bottom feeders. They are semi-commonly found in pet stores and come in a few varieties.
Corydoras catfish?
 

Bloodfeather

Member
bgntoc said:
Yep!
New clue: These fish are bottom dwellers, and will eat smaller fish if they can. They get rather large, needing a 35 gallon or bigger. There are two main variants. They have barbs/spikes on their pectoral fins that can cause them to get stuck in nets so you have to be careful when moving them. They are also nocturnal. They have been reported to reach 8 inches, but not confirmed, and most get to 6.
 

kallililly1973

Member

Bloodfeather

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
new clue: these fish i have
 

flyinGourami

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member

Bloodfeather

Member
Wait what about mine?
 

flyinGourami

Member
Bloodfeather said:
Wait what about mine?
I guess no one was able to figure it out
 

erinw347

Member
I have one:

Its an invertebrate and they get 2”, not super commonly found but well known
 

SM1199

Member

SM1199

Member

erinw347

Member
SM1199 said:
Mystery snail? I'm getting tripped up on the "not commonly found"
Not a mystery snail.
What I mean by not commonly found is I don’t know anyone who owns one, but theyre pretty well known IMO.
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
erinw347 said:
Not a mystery snail.
What I mean by not commonly found is I don’t know anyone who owns one, but theyre pretty well known IMO.
Rabbit snail
 

BettasAreSuperior

Member
So, I got this idea from another thread started by I think the username was fishbreeder. Sorry, I don't remember the username. Anyway, We will be guessing the fish! I will go first

Clues
1. A scaleless fish
2. DOES NOT have barbels
3. Mostly dark colors
 

AggressiveAquatics

Member
BettasAreSuperior said:
So, I got this idea from another thread started by I think the username was fishbreeder. Sorry, I don't remember the username. Anyway, We will be guessing the fish! I will go first

Clues
1. A scaleless fish
2. DOES NOT have barbels
3. Mostly dark colors
conger eel?
 

FinalFins

Member
African lungfish, common pleco, Several hillstream loaches would fit under the category aswell. I think needs to be more exact, such as location it originates from, or what order it comes from (ex. perciformes, anabantiformes)
 

BettasAreSuperior

Member
Darwinthebloodparrot said:
conger eel?
Nope!
FinalFins said:
African lungfish, common pleco, Several hillstream loaches would fit under the category aswell. I think needs to be more exact, such as location it originates from, or what order it comes from (ex. perciformes, anabantiformes)
I will make it more exact!

Clues:
1. This species should have a fully belly that looks like a pearl at all times
2. This species is usually wild caught
3. It is from South America
 

ValkyrieLips

Member
Knife fish?
 

Leilio

Member
BettasAreSuperior said:
Nope!

I will make it more exact!

Clues:
1. This species should have a fully belly that looks like a pearl at all times
2. This species is usually wild caught
3. It is from South America
Otocinclus? I am thinking about them.
 

BettasAreSuperior

Member
Leilio said:
Otocinclus? I am thinking about them.
Correct! It's otocinclus.

The next fish you have to guess:

Clues:
1. It has an eel shaped body
2. Is known to be very shy
3. It is a type of loach
4. It is a bottom dweller
 

Leilio

Member
BettasAreSuperior said:
Correct! It's otocinclus.

The next fish you have to guess:

Clues:
1. It has an eel shaped body
2. Is known to be very shy
3. It is a type of loach
4. It is a bottom dweller
The noodle, "kuhli loach"?
 

BettasAreSuperior

Member
Leilio said:
The noodle, "kuhli loach"?
Correct! Next one!

1. It is a livebearer
2. It is one of the smaller livebears
3, It has livebearer in it's name
4. Small and colorful
5. Not usually sold in big box pet stores
 

BettasAreSuperior

Member
Quiche said:
Maybe Endler's Livebearer?
Yup! Correct! Since you guys are getting these fish really quick it's time for a harder one.

1. these fish like hot, hot temperatures!
3. They get quite huge
4. These "are funny fish and a hit at birthday parties"
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member

BettasAreSuperior

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Blood parrots? Also could I do the next guess a fish?
Yes, sorry I just realized that I should be giving other people a chance. I am sorry. You can go next! SouthAmericanCichlids you can go next and after that whoever guesses the fish right will get the chance to put clues out and go next but SouthAmericanCichlids you are the first to go on the list whether you get it right or wrong!
Also, no, incorrect!

More clues:
1. It has a black stripe body with red fins and a tan-orange body.
2. They like quite hot temps again
3. they are clowns
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom