Game: Guess the fish

fishbreeeder

Member
I have chosen a fish. Try to guess which. Clue: These fish need at least a 10 gallon. They are schooling fish. Who cares if its a boy or girl. All the colors look the same.
 

SnookusFish

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member

Donovan Jones

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member

Fisheye

Member
Lambchop rasbora
 

Anthony1976

Member
fishbreeeder said:
I have chosen a fish. Try to guess which. Clue: These fish need at least a 10 gallon. They are schooling fish. Who cares if its a boy or girl. All the colors look the same.
Corydoras
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member

SnookusFish

Member

Fisheye

Member

SnookusFish

Member
fishbreeeder said:
No. Clue: These fish sometimes have a micky mouse platen or the sunset breed
Platy
 

flyinGourami

Member
Platys? I wouldn't say they're really schooling fish though.
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
SnookusFish said:
Yes, you got it. New fish clue: This fish is commonly kept. it lives way less in tanks then in the wild
 

FinalFins

Member
I just want to note that your clues are very vague.. could be a variety of different fish.
 

SnookusFish

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes, you got it. New fish clue: This fish is commonly kept. it lives way less in tanks then in the wild
Goldfish????
 

Fisheye

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes, you got it. New fish clue: This fish is commonly kept. it lives way less in tanks then in the wild
Are you saying that this commonly kept fish is not tank bred but wild caught?
 

Anthony1976

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes, you got it. New fish clue: This fish is commonly kept. it lives way less in tanks then in the wild
Otocinclus
 

flyinGourami

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes, you got it. New fish clue: This fish is commonly kept. it lives way less in tanks then in the wild
Can you explain what you mean? And possibly give more specific clues?
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes, you got it. New fish clue: This fish is commonly kept. it lives way less in tanks then in the wild
SnookusFish said:
Yes. New clue: This "beginner'' fish Is often not housed properly in pet stores. Gorgiose fish too. aggresive
 

Anthony1976

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes. New clue: This "beginner'' fish Is often not housed properly in pet stores. Gorgiose fish too.
Betta
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
Anthony1976 said:
Yes. Do you want to make up a fish? Give clues
 

flyinGourami

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Yes. New clue: This "beginner'' fish Is often not housed properly in pet stores. Gorgiose fish too. aggresive
Betta splendens
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
bgntoc said:
Betta splendens
yes. Now you make up a fish and we will try to guess. Give clues
 

Fisheye

Member
Perhaps of interest. It is possible that the original natural form of betta splendens has been wiped out and replaced with line bred escapees.
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
hummmm New fish: This fish lacks color. It is a livebearer that is forrgoten
 

Anthony1976

Member
fishbreeeder said:
yes. Now you make up a fish and we will try to guess. Give clues
tropical fish from the Essequibo River, Guyana, South America
 

flyinGourami

Member
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member

Fisheye

Member
Mosquitofish
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
Anthony1976 said:
tropical fish from the Essequibo River, Guyana, South America
Paiche or the Pirarucu,
 

Fisheye

Member
Ok I'm out. I'm playing something that isn't happening. Cool game. Have fun!
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
Fisheye said:
Ok I'm out. I'm playing something that isn't happening. Cool game. Have fun!
its cause someone already answered and got it right.
 

Anthony1976

Member
fishbreeeder said:
Paiche or the Pirarucu,
No It is silver in colour and a bright iridescent orange to red stripe extends from the snout to the base of its tail,
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
Anthony1976 said:
No It is silver in colour and a bright iridescent orange to red stripe extends from the snout to the base of its tail,
glowlight tetra
 

flyinGourami

Member
Anthony1976 said:
tropical fish from the Essequibo River, Guyana, South America
Anthony1976 said:
No It is silver in colour and a bright iridescent orange to red stripe extends from the snout to the base of its tail,
Glowlight Tetra.
 

Anthony1976

Member

Fisheye

Member
fishbreeeder said:
its cause someone already answered and got it right.
That is hilarious!!! No, I'm not taking my marbles and going home!

I guess with the delay, I was answering something that had to do with something else and was typing while other questions were in the queue first.

Thanks for the laugh! And I did mean "cool game"!!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
Fisheye said:
That is hilarious!!! No, I'm not taking my marbles and going home!

I guess with the delay, I was answering something that had to do with something else and was typing while other questions were in the queue first.

Thanks for the laugh! And I did mean "cool game"!!!!!
Thank you. Do you want to make up the new fish. Make sure to give a clue
 

Fisheye

Member
Man, you're good fishbreeder. Suckering me in to play. Hmmmmm,. I 'll be keeping my eye on you from now on

Clue: Really big, really ancient, really expensive
 

flyinGourami

Member
Fisheye said:
Man, you're good fishbreeder. Suckering me in to play. Hmmmmm,. I 'll be keeping my eye on you from now on

Clue: Really big, really ancient, really expensive
Koi? Maybe Arowanas?
 

Fisheye

Member
Which one?
 

Anthony1976

Member
Fisheye said:
Man, you're good fishbreeder. Suckering me in to play. Hmmmmm,. I 'll be keeping my eye on you from now on

Clue: Really big, really ancient, really expensive
Sturgeon
 

Fisheye

Member
fishbreeeder said:
hummmm New fish: This fish lacks color. It is a livebearer that is forrgoten
This is the one I was trying to answer from way back. What was the answer?
 

flyinGourami

Member
Fisheye said:
This is the one I was trying to answer from way back. What was the answer?
Ameca splendens
 

Fisheye

Member
Anthony1976 said:
Great guess-did not see that coming.

But not what I was thinking...

It's been said but not confirmed....
 

Anthony1976

Member
Fisheye said:
Great guess-did not see that coming.

But not what I was thinking...
Give us another clue

Fisheye said:
It's been said but not confirmed....
Arapaima
 
  • Thread Starter

fishbreeeder

Member
Fisheye said:
Man, you're good fishbreeder. Suckering me in to play. Hmmmmm,. I 'll be keeping my eye on you from now on


no its just i cant think of a fish
 

Fisheye

Member
Another cool guess. I'm afraid my choice is rather pedestrian...

Clue: solitary slow moving hunts by looking up
 

Anthony1976

Member
Fisheye said:
Another cool guess. I'm afraid my choice is rather pedestrian...

Clue: solitary slow moving hunts by looking up
Stingray??
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom