Gallery and Welcome Newbies!

1. AnthonyC4C

AnthonyC4C Well Known Member Member

Well Newbies, I am a Newbie too! To all of you coming here I just thought I would say if you are looking for information, you will find it. Look around first before asking your question because you might already find it, shoot even do a search. Trust me there is a TON of information that can make your head pop...lol...

Its pretty welcoming here and honestly the hobby is pretty fun and relaxing even if you are having issues now... Trust me...my tank was nothing but an issue for the first 2 weeks if it wasnt one thing it was another...lol None the less, I picked up A LOT of useful information and understanding on how cycling and nitrates, nitrites, ammonia, and ammonium and making a better environment for my fish here...hope you do too!

Enjoy Your Stay and Enjoy My Gallery =)

https://www.fishlore.com/fishpicture/showphoto.php?photo=18080

2. Magoo

Magoo Fishlore VIP Member

Beautiful angels you have there :)

Welcome to fishlore :)

3. Tonia

Tonia Well Known Member Member

Lovely tank and gorgeous angels, Anthony!! Welcome to fishlore and great advice to any other people starting out here. I find I followed that same advice when I first found Fishlore!

4. scarlett4410

scarlett4410 Valued Member Member

There beautiful angels! This websites packed with info!

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to fishLore! Glad your finding what you need and are enjoying the site.
    Loved your angels. I have a soft spot for them :)
    Carol

6. f

fishlover123456 New Member Member

cool angel fish welcome to fishlore and i hope to see you around on the web sometime i love your tank it is gorgeous

7. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

AnthonyC4C Well Known Member Member

A LOT to learn... and thank you for the welcome :)