Future plans 55 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Makena95'GT, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Makena95'GT

Makena95'GTWell Known MemberMember

All in all by the time I start actually buying fish/having money for fish, the tank will be empty. Selling all the fish currently in it.
    I'm think about getting a pair of Angels.
    Also some Khulli Loaches.

But other than that I'm not sure what else to stock with.
    I was thinking ghost catfish. They're pretty neat looking. I only have access to Petco and Petsmart at the moment. Until the new LFS opens.

So, suggest away so I may plan and get money together. Def won't be till January. After xmas break.

2. Ziggi

ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

What size tank?

3. CichlidnutFishlore VIPMember

I think she has a 50 gallon. Have you ever seen any rainbowfish? They are pretty awesome.

4. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

Perhaps a pair of mikrogeophagus ramirezi (suggest 2 females)

5. CichlidnutFishlore VIPMember

You could use their common name of German Blue Ram :D

6. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

I thought about it but there are other color variations so i was just giving the broad name that encompasses all of them ;)

7. kinezumi89

kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

I think threadfin rainbows are really pretty, but they probably wouldn't work if you want to do angels. I like praecox rainbows (dwarf neon blue rainbows) and I really like them, they're shiny and blue. :) I of course suggest a school of cories, it's adorable to watch them scuttle around the tank.

8. OP
    OP
    Makena95'GT

Makena95'GTWell Known MemberMember

55 gallon tank to be exact. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice