Funny things our pets do

BlackMolly99

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You know when your pets do these weird little things that are so hilarious:rolleyes: o_O please share!!!!!!
Thanks guys!

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My cat if you dont pay attention to him he bites your toe and runs off.

AquaticQueen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
My fish don't do funny things that I have seen, but my seven year old saw my molly eating algae off the heater and said "The fish is kissing the heater!!!" It was only funny because he was in sheer panic.

saltwater60

Well Known
Reaction score
I have a rabbit that snores so loud you can hear him the next floor down. He’s 2.6 lbs and it’s amazing he can snore that loud. He’s kind of a jerk too.

julifhy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My betta has the weirdest sleeping positions smh and my guinea pig, Ginger (RIP :(), used to squeak whenever we opened the fridge since she figured out it where the snacks come from :joyful:. My sister also has a bearded dragon and honestly everything does is weird/funny

OP
B

BlackMolly99

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My word animals are so funny :hilarious:

My dog will be sleeping on the couch and fall off then scrabble back up to her feet and try to make it look like she was just getting off the couch:rolleyes:

AquaticQueen

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
When my dog is sleeping, she will have dreams. Not sure what she is dreaming about because she is sometimes tries to run, lying down, or she starts going "ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo'' in a whiny tone in her sleep.

OP
B

BlackMolly99

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
AquaticQueen said:
When my dog is sleeping, she will have dreams. Not sure what she is dreaming about because she is sometimes tries to run, lying down, or she starts going "ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo'' in a whiny tone in her sleep.
Haha! My dog just snores, LOL.

Wrench

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My cat....acts like a dog, he barks on occasion which is more a high pitch Yelp like you stepped on his tail, he whines to go outside and then gets to the middle of the front yard and lays down on his back rolling in the grass

He will randomly bite the heck out of your toes if they are poking through the blanket amd lastly but not least our front door has a lever handle not a knob....he opens the door so he can stare out the screen door or if he knows the screen door is left open he will also do it.

AquaticQueen said:
Whatever you do never wake her up when she is dreaming...it is very detrimental to a dog to do that to them and are prone to biting you without knowing.

david1978 said:
My cat if you dont pay attention to him he bites your toe and runs off.
Or walks in between your legs and tries to trip you because you wont give him any Turkey meat...or is that just my cats?

AcornTheBetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wrench said:
My cat....acts like a dog, he barks on occasion which is more a high pitch Yelp like you stepped on his tail, he whines to go outside and then gets to the middle of the front yard and lays down on his back rolling in the grass

He will randomly bite the heck out of your toes if they are poking through the blanket amd lastly but not least our front door has a lever handle not a knob....he opens the door so he can stare out the screen door or if he knows the screen door is left open he will also do it.
Wrench said:
Whatever you do never wake her up when she is dreaming...it is very detrimental to a dog to do that to them and are prone to biting you without knowing.
Wow ur pets bite a lot!

OP
B

BlackMolly99

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My budgies bite my fingers because they think they are treats.:rolleyes:

Sorg67

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My dog tries to talk when he wants something.

He looks at you like “hey I understand human, why can’t you understand dog?”

OP
B

BlackMolly99

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My cat will scratch our door to be let in, not sure if that's normal...o_O

Poseidontheaxolotl

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
BlackMolly99 said:
You know when your pets do these weird little things that are so hilarious:rolleyes: o_O please share!!!!!!
Thanks guys!
My axolotl is probably one of my favorites because he always swims up to greet me when I walk past his tank and sometimes he gets stuck and tries to swim to get out which is hilarious. He is also bad a hunting and usually ends up missing the food I put in his cage. When he’s swimming around he can’t really see and head-buts the glass. He’s quite the entertainer!

Ptera

Reaction score
BlackMolly99 said:
My cat will scratch our door to be let in, not sure if that's normal...o_O
I thought this was a dog thing.. but my rabbit will escape her pen and scratch at our bedroom door if her breakfast isn't on time.

New Threads