Funny things our fish/pets do

BlackMolly99

You know when your pets do these weird little things that are so hilarious please share!!!!!!
Thanks guys!

david1978

My cat if you dont pay attention to him he bites your toe and runs off.

AquaticQueen

My fish don't do funny things that I have seen, but my seven year old saw my molly eating algae off the heater and said "The fish is kissing the heater!!!" It was only funny because he was in sheer panic.

saltwater60

I have a rabbit that snores so loud you can hear him the next floor down. He’s 2.6 lbs and it’s amazing he can snore that loud. He’s kind of a jerk too.

julifhy

My betta has the weirdest sleeping positions smh and my guinea pig, Ginger (RIP ), used to squeak whenever we opened the fridge since she figured out it where the snacks come from . My sister also has a bearded dragon and honestly everything does is weird/funny

BlackMolly99

My word animals are so funny

My dog will be sleeping on the couch and fall off then scrabble back up to her feet and try to make it look like she was just getting off the couch

FishGirl115

My dog snores. And when we do the trick, "sit pretty" she falls over backward

AquaticQueen

When my dog is sleeping, she will have dreams. Not sure what she is dreaming about because she is sometimes tries to run, lying down, or she starts going "ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo'' in a whiny tone in her sleep.

BlackMolly99

AquaticQueen said:
When my dog is sleeping, she will have dreams. Not sure what she is dreaming about because she is sometimes tries to run, lying down, or she starts going "ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo-ahoo'' in a whiny tone in her sleep.
Haha! My dog just snores, LOL.

AcornTheBetta

BlackMolly99 said:
Haha! My dog just snores, LOL.
Lol. Plz post more! This is so entertaining!

AquaticQueen

My dog's fart smells reeaally bad and it makes me like :yuck:ead::hungover: And she farts all the time. Yuck.

AcornTheBetta

AquaticQueen said:
My dog's fart smells reeaally bad and it makes me like :yuck:ead::hungover: And she farts all the time. Yuck.
Oh. Thats just nasty! LOL

Wrench

My cat....acts like a dog, he barks on occasion which is more a high pitch Yelp like you stepped on his tail, he whines to go outside and then gets to the middle of the front yard and lays down on his back rolling in the grass

He will randomly bite the heck out of your toes if they are poking through the blanket amd lastly but not least our front door has a lever handle not a knob....he opens the door so he can stare out the screen door or if he knows the screen door is left open he will also do it.

AquaticQueen said:
Whatever you do never wake her up when she is dreaming...it is very detrimental to a dog to do that to them and are prone to biting you without knowing.

david1978 said:
My cat if you dont pay attention to him he bites your toe and runs off.
Or walks in between your legs and tries to trip you because you wont give him any Turkey meat...or is that just my cats?

AcornTheBetta

Wrench said:
My cat....acts like a dog, he barks on occasion which is more a high pitch Yelp like you stepped on his tail, he whines to go outside and then gets to the middle of the front yard and lays down on his back rolling in the grass

He will randomly bite the heck out of your toes if they are poking through the blanket amd lastly but not least our front door has a lever handle not a knob....he opens the door so he can stare out the screen door or if he knows the screen door is left open he will also do it.
Wrench said:
Whatever you do never wake her up when she is dreaming...it is very detrimental to a dog to do that to them and are prone to biting you without knowing.
Wow ur pets bite a lot!

Wrench

FishGuy4563 said:
Wow ur pets bite a lot!
They are nibbles for sure.

BlackMolly99

My budgies bite my fingers because they think they are treats.

Sorg67

My dog tries to talk when he wants something.

He looks at you like “hey I understand human, why can’t you understand dog?”

BlackMolly99

My cat will scratch our door to be let in, not sure if that's normal...

Poseidontheaxolotl

BlackMolly99 said:
You know when your pets do these weird little things that are so hilarious please share!!!!!!
Thanks guys!
My axolotl is probably one of my favorites because he always swims up to greet me when I walk past his tank and sometimes he gets stuck and tries to swim to get out which is hilarious. He is also bad a hunting and usually ends up missing the food I put in his cage. When he’s swimming around he can’t really see and head-buts the glass. He’s quite the entertainer!

Ptera

BlackMolly99 said:
My cat will scratch our door to be let in, not sure if that's normal...
I thought this was a dog thing.. but my rabbit will escape her pen and scratch at our bedroom door if her breakfast isn't on time.

OiFisho

Because yes. Share anything weird or funny your fish do too!

OiFisho

I haven't posted a nice fun thread in forever! So, I give! Share any weird or funny thing your fish/amphibians do! I posted a thread called African Dwarf Pirates yesterday where I posted a picture of my ADF on the crow's nest of a sunken ship decoration, I thought it was funny, so I posted it! That's the kind of stuff I want posted here! Not necessarily the piratey, but just anything funny in general. Oh, and another thing, say their names with the picture(if they don't have names, name them, or let the community name them) or tell stories of them.

I start, again with my ADFs... I don't have a pic or video but my African dwarf frogs have a certain hatred for this mystery snail named Peprika 4, formerly called Sacrifice,(but when Sacrifice wasn't eaten by Alfredo or the ADFs I had to rename him) Imma be honest, when I don't feel attached to something or don't feel like naming it because it's not special, I name it Peprika! Fun fact: When I first told everyone about my new fish tank forever ago, for some reason my friend was set on a fish being named Peprika, not the spice, just Peprika with an E for an A. So, Peprika 4 went and ran over Mrs Biggles(the ADF) arm while casually roaming the neighborhood, which, Mrs Biggles did not take lightly. I don't if the snail smelled good to her or something else but, she started biting at it's shell as it went away off of her arm. When it turned back, Mrs Biggles took it's face, in her mouth, and threw it across the tank. The snail left without a scratch, and went back to where the frog gang was...
A week or so later...
The mystery snail went and squished the ADF named Flloyd, which once again, was a mistake and got it's face bitten, in the exact same spot as last time with Mrs Biggles!

Annabanana728

My shrimp constantly hang on my filter. I always try to knock them off since there’s no sponge but those dummies just climb right back up! Nobody has ever gotten sucked up, but I ordered a sponge for it just in case hahah. I don’t have a name for any of the shrimp so feel free to come up with a name for them (cherry shrimp) Another thing, one of my bettas chases his tail, like a dog. It’s quite cute to watch hahaha. His name is Mars, he’s a bright red.

macawmatt

Don't have any fish anecdotes but our youngest malamute and I have this thing that she won't do with my wife.

When she gets up to snuggle with me on the couch, if I start acting like I'm going to nibble on her muzzle she fully bares he canines and starts growling softly but doesn't pull away. If I keep it up the growl turns into a whine. The whole time we do it she tries pushing harder into me.

Honestly, with that and everything else she does, she just has issues, but is one of the most lovable dogs we have ever had.

2fishinabowl

Our Betta can see the TV from his tank. He swims over and watches ONLY when the Rachel Ray show is on. Maybe he's trying to tell us something?

FancyBubbles

One of my birds named Melon does this every time she sees me eating. Anyone know how birds look sideways to look at things closer/when they're curious? She does that when I look at her, then proceeds to scream when I ignore. Pic from yesterday, had to really zoom in or else she would sit and wait for me to give millet if I come closer

20210211_162148.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom