funny stuff!!!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fish-geekiest of them all?

So today, I went out to feed my rabbit, and I'm like (yes I DO talk to my pets), "Hey, buddy! I'll get you some more flakes." ... "uh, pellets!" ;D

Sooo, let's hear what you guys do.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Also this morning I got a pair of socks out of the drawer and started to put one on only to realize there was something in one. I recognized it as a piece on the seal from my new can of flakes. ;D Now how did that get in there?

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
When Taro my betta was still alive I always sad good morning to him and kissed him good night through the glass - he would wave at me with his little fins so I waved back down the hallway at him  ;D He was coool! My boyfriend thought I was a little loopy but then I pointed out that he lets his cat lick his ears! heeheehee

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
;D ;D

C'mon, who else has something to confess?? ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I sing to all of my Bettas, Noel knows which song is his, and won't listen to me when I start to sing Marty's song and Misty will only listen to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" but she is so fascinated by it. I start "Itsy Bitsying" when I put my feet on the floor as I get up in the morning and sing that song for a good 10 minutes while she is eating and playing. Then it is out to the den to serenade the other two until they get tired and more or less ignore me. BUT if we start the day without the songs, they pout all day.

I will have to admit, after starting my day by singing this much, it is hard to be in a bad mood. ;D

I also have to sing while I do tank changes.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Quite demanding Bettas you've got there... ;D You'll just have to teach Misty some dance steps!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL! You guys make me laugh! ;D

If there is anything to "confess" here, it's also that I talk to my pets ... even to my fish, haha. In fact, I talk to my fish ALL THE TIME! And I am sure if they could talk, they'd talk back to me ;D I can tell that by their body language! My angels are so excited when I just walk by my tank (not to mention bringing food!) and they seem to be "wiggling" their tails

Of course I talk to my cat like to an old friend 24/7 (lol) and he understands everything I say! Even my sister's rat understands certain sounds - he knows exactly when I am calling him. He's so sweet he will lick my hands when I take him out of his cage! He'll also hide in my hair sitting on my neck, lol.

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
One of my Jack Russell puppies tells me everymorning that theres something in the Puffer tank that will eat her... shes very nervous, and one of the others tells me how he will eat those puffers, the little puppy is also scared of the Oscars and is convinced they will come eat her. My cat has a collection of knives and guns and has a band around his head, hes a real dare devil and says he will eat those puffers before they get to the little puppy, he likes the dogs, I think he thinks he is one.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom