funny pleco story

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by LOULOU, Apr 24, 2006.

1. LOULOUValued MemberMember

came downstairs to feed my fish this morning and couldnt find my pleco`s, they had dissapeared?? i know they are sneaky little buggers and they do hide in funny places in the tank, but they really had dissapeared. i looked everywhere. so after hours of looking we decided that they had been eaten, by what we didnt know because out of my fish they are the biggest. then about 2 hours later i found them, i just saw the nose of 1 of them poking out of the filter housing where the outlet pipe pokes through, they had managed to get in there, god was it a bugger trying to get them back, we did in the end, so we have now blocked the hole around the pipe so they cant get in there again!! oh it was so funny little buggers! :D :D :D

2. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Wow! Did you spank them? ;D

3. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

LOL! Your fish are the masters of disguise, lol. ;D

4. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Oh how funny!! My son kept finding his bristle nose in the filter body when they were juveniles. They would get started cleaning all that good tasting goo on the filter lip and would just keep on going until they were inside.
    Carol

5. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

HAHAHA, lol ... maybe that's how Lou's plecos got inside the filter.

6. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Could be, they will sure go where the food is :)
    Carol

7. ShortyValued MemberMember

Lol, I can just imagine it little face peeking at you :) lol, lol, munching away at all the gunk thinking it had found heaven in a box :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice