Funny Non Aquatic Pics Of Kids

Shawnie
Last nite, we had some fun pics of our k9 kids...I thought it would be neat to start a thread about our human kids and there funny poses....

I just made this for my daughter Meaghans 18th bday..and I posted it all over her myspace ...I think shes hunting for me as we speak heheheheh

Martinismommy
That was beyond fun it was more like a party lol...

Cute pics Shawnie! I'll start with mine now...This is my son Landon...(yes like my clown fish) he he he...I am laying on the floor taking this pic....But he was really catching some air!

265.jpg

Here is another photo taken that night...This is Landon and my oldest Daughter Brandi...Yes, we had too much time on our hands that evening

266.jpg

Shawnie
OMG that's wayyyyyyyy too funny..werent you scared he would fall on ya?? what a handsome son he is!

Martinismommy
OMG that's wayyyyyyyy too funny..werent you scared he would fall on ya?? what a handsome son he is!

Naw.....I was drinking Martini's lol....

Here is Landon throwing my Granddaughter Anberlin up in the air...Now this DID scare me! I could barely look to take the photo! She was sooooooooo High!!! Thank God her skirt acted like a parachute!

269.jpg

Shawnie
WOWWWWWWWW Id have freaked also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah

heres a pic of my granddaughter payton..who is sitting in our fish bucket because she said she wanted to go in with the fishies!

COBettaCouple
Her expression!

Shawnie
ya she is a bit jealous of the fish...I had asked her to get out so I could do water changes...notice my daughters face in the background? LOL

COBettaCouple
Yea..

Martinismommy
WOWWWWWWWW Id have freaked also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah

heres a pic of my granddaughter payton..who is sitting in our fish bucket because she said she wanted to go in with the fishies!

That is hystarical! How old are all your kids Mother Goose?

Shawnie
@ MOTHER GOOSE!! My daughters are anna - 25 amanda - 21 heather - 19 meaghan 18 n jessica 12 and yours ?

Martinismommy
The old lady in the shoe aka ME has 5....BrandI 34, Christopher, 30, Landon 28, Kamryn 26, Brittani, 24 and Anberlin, 3....(she my Granddaughter who's Mom ran off) She is Landon's daughter the 1 I'm helping him raise....

Shawnie
awesome job beautiful lady in the shoe!! it takes a great woman to continue do raise the next generation...I'm fortunate that my girls are great mommys but id do it also if need be...my granddauters are payton 2 and teighan 6 days ...

Shawnie
The old lady in the shoe aka ME has 5....BrandI 34, Christopher, 30, Landon 28, Kamryn 26, Brittani, 24 and Anberlin, 3....(she my Granddaughter who's Mom ran off) She is Landon's daughter the 1 I'm helping him raise....

My next generation girlies!

Martinismommy
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Daughter is a good Mommy (Britt) she has 2 boys....It was my rotten Daughter in law who ran away from home! Grrrrrrrrrr

COBettaCouple
She's a little cutie!

Shawnie
TY !!..I like these granddaughter set ups..u can send them home when done spoiling!!

COBettaCouple
When they start spoiling, aren't you supposed to change the diaper?

Shawnie
dont know that's when I hold my nose and handoff to mummy!!

COBettaCouple
LOL..

Angela_96
When I get home (I'm working the nightshift) I will post some of my kiddos... they are always doing some thing crazy!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
MeGustaUnaPez926
Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Top Bottom