Funny how small the world is!!

1. j

jlallard Valued Member Member

I was looking on craigslist to see if anyone had any nice fish tanks for sale. I was scrolling down the page and saw an ad saying 75 gallon fish tank or something like that. I opened it and was reading the ad then I looked up at the picture. We moved to our new house just about 9 months ago and as I was looking at the picture it dawned on me! It was my old bedroom!! Apparently the people that bought our house have a 75 gallon fish tank for sale and they just happened to take the picture in my old bedroom!! I thought it was pretty funny/cool so I thought I'd share it with you guys!!

2. Adam55

Adam55 Well Known Member Member

Oh wow, that is pretty crazy. I'd feel weird seeing my old house with someone else's stuff in it.

3. OP
    OP
    j

jlallard Valued Member Member

Hahaha yeah it was a little weird. I was just looking through and all of a sudden I saw it and was like "oh my goodness, that's my old bedroom" and I ran around showing my mom and boyfriend and brother just to confirm it!! But it was pretty cool just realizing how small the world is when you see something like that. I'm debating emailing them to see if they still have it for sale...

4. Adam55

Adam55 Well Known Member Member

Email them and tell them to get out of your house.

5. lollipopkiller

lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

lol thats funny tell them its ur house

6. Delaneyw

Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

Haha! Small world indeed! Maybe they'll give you a better deal on the tank. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

7. foxhill2

foxhill2 Valued Member Member

Do do do do......that is crazy!

8. s

smee82 Fishlore VIP Member

That is strange

9. jdhef

jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Yes, it is a small world...until they lose your luggage!

10. foxhill2

foxhill2 Valued Member Member

Been travelling lately, have we? ;)

11. jdhef

jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Actually...no.