Funny Dog Stories?

Amberk9
Hi!
Anybody have any funny pictures or stories of their dogs?
Silly faces? Funny stories? Mischievous pups? Bad things they've done? Share their stories!!

emmysjj
Once my dog got a potato chip bag stuck on her head...

Rylan
Hi!
Anybody have any funny pictures or stories of their dogs?
Silly faces? Funny stories? Mischievous pups? Bad things they've done? Share their stories!!
This is my very toothy miniature greyhound who regularly sleeps likes this. I wake up to this face on a daily basis.
3ABA2D95-D147-49BD-AA78-D90D55ECB3EE.jpeg

emmysjj
OH MY GOSH THATS AMAZING

Celestialgirl

AD4D3F96-3342-4222-A400-F5B8AF375473.jpeg When my dogs were puppies I kennelled them. I put an old pillow in the kennel for his comfort. He ate it... and it turned out to be a feather pillow. When he got out, there were feathers EVERYWHERE and he looked like a chicken. Lol

Aureus
Cappie can't sit properly, but that doesn't stop her from trying!

FullSizeR.jpg
She's also afraid of the cats...

IMG_1472.jpg

Amberk9
Amberk9
View attachment 414061 When my dogs were puppies I kennelled them. I put an old pillow in the kennel for his comfort. He ate it... and it turned out to be a feather pillow. When he got out, there were feathers EVERYWHERE and he looked like a chicken. Lol
Ha ha! It would be hard to get mad about that!!

Amberk9
I took my toy poodle Ishie to get her first rabies shot a few weeks ago and she didn't make a sound when they gave her the shot. There were 2 huge clinic dogs there, and the vet said that they scream every time they get their shots!!

BReefer97
My 200 pound English Mastiff Great Pyrenees, Sheba, snores 24/7. Sleeping, awake, standing, laying - doesn't matter. It shakes the entire house. My cat Doobie on the other hand just isn't very intelligent as you can tell.

Attachments

• IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 114
Amberk9
My 200 pound English Mastiff Great Pyrenees, Sheba, snores 24/7. Sleeping, awake, standing, laying - doesn't matter. It shakes the entire house. My cat Doobie on the other hand just isn't very intelligent as you can tell.
Ha ha ha!

sassymomma
Shamas thinks that taking stolen boxes into his crate makes them his

sassymomma

Image1519838846.123795.jpg
Image1519838867.016881.jpg

CanadianFishFan
I have a picture of all my dogs nose zoomed in. lol

Amberk9
I have a picture of all my dogs nose zoomed in. lol
Ha ha!! I need to see that!!!

Shadey
This is my boy Dodge in his usual sleeping position. I'm used to it but when people walk in the house they have a moment of panic that he's dead!

Attachments

• IMG_20170812_063109.jpg
    IMG_20170812_063109.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 99
Amberk9
This is my boy Dodge in his usual sleeping position. I'm used to it but when people walk in the house they have a moment of panic that he's dead!
Aw that's adorable!
Is he a Greyhound?
SO cute

Shadey
Aw that's adorable!
Is he a Greyhound?
SO cute
Yep a greyhound. He makes us laugh on a daily basis with his silly antics. They really do make awesome pets, trying to convince husband that we need another.

Rylan
Yep a greyhound. He makes us laugh on a daily basis with his silly antics. They really do make awesome pets, trying to convince husband that we need another.
You can never have too many greyhounds.

lindseylovesturtle
I like to dress my dogs up from time to time but they hate it

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 84
  • rambo.jpg
    rambo.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 63
Aureus
Greyhounds are the best! I love my little girl; she's such a sweet, but demanding girl. I would get another, but she seems to hate all other dogs for some reason. Oh well, she's a handful all by herself...

Amberk9
I always wanted a Greyhound
They seem like the best dogs! Just get another one, no husband's permission required!

Amberk9
I like to dress my dogs up from time to time but they hate it
They look so happy ha ha

sassymomma

That’s great! Here’s Shamas in his lap-dog mode
IMG_2047.JPG as you can see, he’s a bit big for the lap!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Cheesecake
Replies
Views
qldmick
Replies
Views
Babsalot
Replies
Views