Funny Bunny Moment-I Love My Life

bolivianbaby

We have the bunny cage, 4' x 4' with a door. Then we have the bunny run, which I use to keep her out of areas that she can get in trouble with. it's flexible and portable. It's eight 18" panels. It used to be her cage before she became Houdini.

So I was trying to block her in the run to coax her back into her cage. I had her so where she could only go into her cage. Instead of going into her cage, she plops down right in front of me. They lay in their sides when they're resting. That's what she did. It was so stinkin cute, I went for snuggle time instead. Shelby almost fell over, she was laughing so hard.

I just got manipulated by a bunny rabbit. She's still only 9 weeks old. What am I in for when she's an adult?;D

click

Haha, looks like she already figured out how to have it her way

Lucy

How cute!!!

Akari_32

lol that's so cute! if only my rabbits were cute! :< instead, they're a bunch of brats! -sigh-

Red1313

adorable!

lorabell

LOL>>>>>guess she knows U already!!!!!!!

sirdarksol

Such devious little critters. Maybe Anya was right. Maybe it was the bunnies.

bolivianbaby

Such devious little critters. Maybe Anya was right. Maybe it was the bunnies.

It's those hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway.

There's nothing we can't face, except for bunnies

My daughter still loves singing from that episode.

You can tell I'm a Buffy/Angel fan still after all these years.

You gave me flashbacks of the episode when Anya dresses up as the rabbit on Halloween. That was classic!

sirdarksol

Anytime anyone says something close to the words "I've got a theory" I have an ingrained response of "It could be bunnies?"
or, if I really want to derail the conversation
"It could be witches, some evil witches, which is ridiculous cuz witches they were persecuted wicked good and loved the earth and women power and I'll be over here."
But the bunnies response is reflex at this point, and I've said it to people I barely know and who have no idea of what I'm talking about.

bolivianbaby

My daughter uses that one to annoy my father. It's great! She's such a Buffy brat! I couldn't be prouder She can sing a lot of the songs. Her best songs are the ones from Amber Benson, especially now that she's in Chorus in school. Between Buffy and Disney, that's how she learned the basics of singing.

Or we'll both do the "a bear, you made a bear!" "I didn't mean to". "Undo it, undo it!" just to be silly.

When we hear Goliath "stomping" around upstairs-we say "Someone's in the ceiling".

There are so many awesome lines in all of the seasons.

It's so fun to pop off with a line that someone else doesn't get and it cracks us up

Red1313

ROFL
I was never really into Buffy, I was a fan of Angel though

Betta Whisperer

Sounds like a teenager. Must be 9 months is teens in bunny years.

bolivianbaby

ROFL
I was never really into Buffy, I was a fan of Angel though

Angel is what got me into Buffy. I started watching Angel 1st season and then started watching Buffy 5th season. Then I got caught up on Buffy with the DVD's.

Now my daughter is into both. I have to keep an eye on her because when the DVD's go upstairs, I have to make sure they come back down. We have all seasons of both shows, so that's a lot of $$$ to spend if they get destroyed.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• bolivianbaby
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
Akari_32
  • Scoutsfish
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
Tonia
Replies