Fungus?

1. Livielupop

Livielupop Valued Member Member

I just got this plate but didn't notice until a couple days later when I studied my fish intensely....she has some kind of buildup on her scales and a bit on her fin. I'm not sure what it is but I got some Kordon rid-ich plus disease treatment and API melafix. Will this help? What does she have? View attachment 339267 View attachment 339268

2. KinsKicks

KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Hello!

Do you think you can post a couple of pics? It's a bit hard to say what she has exactly without seeing. Thanks in advance!

3. OP
    OP
    Livielupop

Oh sorry I had trouble uploading them in the post I'll try again

These are some pictures

Attached Files:

4. shiv234

shiv234 Well Known Member Member

a close up pic might be better since its a small fish and its hard to see anything on it

5. OP
    OP
    Livielupop

She's also moving but I have some sort of close ups.....the last pic is the best but the white stuff on her scales is what I'm talking about and in the other photos that weren't close ups you could see it more clearly especially the one where she if looking at the camera because it is an angle where you can see how it sticks off her body

Attached Files:

6. shiv234

looks like lck. I am not familiar with the treatment for that disease though

7. OP
    OP
    Livielupop

That's what I'm thinking and I have some solution for it i think should work I just wanted to make sure it was that...it's not spreading to the other fish at the moment but I see these other two fish I bought from the same tank at the store have a similar thing except for ich like compared to hers

8. shiv234

i would quarentine her and do the treatment. remember no carbon in the tank for treatment