Fungus growth in tank and on fish Question

1. f

frogfan Well Known Member Member

I saw a post the other day which i cant find now of some one else who had white spots all over their tank glass. I am having this issue now the guppies i have seem healthy i thought they had ich so i raised my tank temps to 86 to kill it off but im still losing a fish or 2 everyday. Today when i went to feed them i noticed my tank glass was covered in white spots they look fuzzy and move in the water flow . All but 1 of the fish look fungus free but 1 has a patch on it that is white looking and looks like its seperated from the fishes body all the fish that have died shows this same symptum some around the belly some on right before the tail. Im less concerned about saving these fish then i am about the tank health because i want to put a betta in there when these all eventually die but id like to know what this fungus on my tank is.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

2. Rivieraneo

Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

frogfan, can you post a photos for us? This would be really helpful. Thanks.

3. OP
    OP
    f

frogfan Well Known Member Member

I tryed to take a picture but its to blurry ill try and find a refrence picture online but thats the best i can do

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app