Fungal or Bacterial infection that looks like ICK?

BigB322

Hello,
I have a powder blue Danio that has some white spots on it. They don't look like ICK as they are confined to the fins and don't really look like salt/ICK spots. I am trying to get a picture but it won't stop moving long enough for me to get one. I am curious if there is another type of disease that looks like ICK?

Best Answer - View A201's answer

CichlidCody

sounds fungal but a picture would help

BigB322

These are the best photos I can get it doesn't stop moving and hangs out in the plants with the rest of them.
20200723_163919.jpg

20200723_163903.jpg

20200723_163855.jpg

BigB322

CichlidCody said:
sounds fungal but a picture would help
Posted the best I can get

A201

Looks like minor abrasions W/ a bit of fungus attached. Probably a result of minor fin nipping. No worries. Clean water & time should heal it up.

BigB322

A201 said:
Looks like minor abrasions W/ a bit of fungus attached. Probably a result of minor fin nipping. No worries. Clean water & time should heal it up.
Thank you I'm pretty sure it's from the ICK that I had in my tank, I was still treating for it because of this, but now I know to change the treatment.

BigB322

A201 said:
Would heat help treat the fungal disease or should I start bringing it back down to 78°F?

Top Bottom