Fundulopanchax Gardneri ‘innidere’

NavigatorBlack

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I would be glad to help. I don't have Innidere like Jocelyn, but rather the Makurdi population. These labels aren't snooty as they may look - gardneri and nigerianus are a group of isolated fish that don't meet in nature anymore, and have begun to evolve some differences. The colour forms are pretty distinct.
Jocelyn's Innidere are a duller coloured population, with a more greenish tone. Makurdi have stronger red and blue. And onwards it goes, fish by fish.
I am not in the killie or fish selling business, but I do sell extras in my local club, and I used to ship a lot. Our problem in Canada is that shipping is so expensive, and when you sell fish, people yell at you because shipping (out of your control) is so pricey. I decided it wasn't worth it, but as long as people are reasonable, it's easy.
I have no spares now, but they are in a breeding tank so I will see how it pans out. I have quite a few killie species...

bgclarke

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Forgot to provide an update.

I decided to wait until the seller had a pair ready.
I wasn't sure how the male would react being alone for a while, then having a female introduced into the tank, even though the female would be from the same tank he came from.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom