Full Tank Shot Thursday

1. a

anarchy Valued Member Member

This is something we do on a different forum I'm apart of and every Thursday everyone puts up a FTS

I'll start. Everyone post away 2d45877a4145b920d419daf03a7b4a31.jpg

2. D

Discusluv Well Known Member Member

Beautiful tank! Well, I don't have a saltwater tank, but here is a tank shot of my freshwater tank at feeding time. e13da716caacc7f3508d75b48aee039b.jpg

3. OP
    OP
    a

Uh oh if we do fresh and salt water fts thread I may have to set up a freshwater tank again! From time to time I miss my cichlids, but I could never leave my reef. I'd love to do a planted tank with a ton of tiger barbs. My 3 1/2 year old is all about fish so maybe I can sucker the wife into like a 20 gallon planted tiger barb tank for him

4. OP
    OP
    a

Well that didn't take long. Figuring out a spot in the house to put it. She said he can have a tank now to see what size tank will fit in whichever location we pick. Hoping at least a 29 gallon. Been out of the freshwater game for years so not sure of what fish goes with what but planning on some barbs and gouramis. Probably a few other types of fish. Tetras maybe idk. Plants obviously and some inverts

Advertisement