Full Tank Shot Thursday

Discussion in 'Members Fish Tanks' started by anarchy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. a

anarchy Valued Member Member

This is something we do on a different forum I'm apart of and every Thursday everyone puts up a FTS

I'll start. Everyone post away 2d45877a4145b920d419daf03a7b4a31.jpg

2. D

Discusluv Well Known Member Member

Beautiful tank! Well, I don't have a saltwater tank, but here is a tank shot of my freshwater tank at feeding time. e13da716caacc7f3508d75b48aee039b.jpg

3. OP
    OP
    a

Uh oh if we do fresh and salt water fts thread I may have to set up a freshwater tank again! From time to time I miss my cichlids, but I could never leave my reef. I'd love to do a planted tank with a ton of tiger barbs. My 3 1/2 year old is all about fish so maybe I can sucker the wife into like a 20 gallon planted tiger barb tank for him

4. OP
    OP
    a

Well that didn't take long. Figuring out a spot in the house to put it. She said he can have a tank now to see what size tank will fit in whichever location we pick. Hoping at least a 29 gallon. Been out of the freshwater game for years so not sure of what fish goes with what but planning on some barbs and gouramis. Probably a few other types of fish. Tetras maybe idk. Plants obviously and some inverts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice