Fu Manchu Lionfish Tank Mates

Fu Manchu Dude

HI All,
Ive Got A 40 Gallon Tank And A Total Water Volume Of 58 Gallons Because I Have A 18 Gallon Sump.
Its Going To Be A low light Reef And I'm Getting A Skimmer Soon As well As 2 3000l/ph Wave Makers And Will Eventually Have 12 Kilos Of Live Rock ( Ive So Far Got 6 Kilos ) Getting 4 Kilos Tomorrow.
Its Going To Be A Reef Tank So I Plan To Have Corals And Ananomes As Well.
At The Moment I Have Got A Yellow Tail Blue Damsel And A Fu Manchu Lionfish
I'm Going To Get A Few More Fish AND Dont No Wat To Get ??
Would It Be Possible To Get A Pair Of Clown Fish Because Ive Herd They Are Prey For Lion Fish But The Damsel Is Only 1 Inch And The Lion Fish Does Not Show Any Interest At All
I Think I Should Be Fine To Get A Large Pair Of Clown Fish
I Also Like Coral Beauties And Bicolor Angel Fish ( I No I Can Get Only 1 AF )
And Also The Six Line Wrasse.
Thanks For Any Help And Tips

Shock

Why risk a $20 fish in the tank? A larger dwarf angel might do the trick, but after that your tank might be getting a little big at adult sizes.

locoyo386

Fu Manchu Dude said:
HI All,
Ive Got A 40 Gallon Tank And A Total Water Volume Of 58 Gallons Because I Have A 18 Gallon Sump.
Its Going To Be A low light Reef And I'm Getting A Skimmer Soon As well As 2 3000l/ph Wave Makers And Will Eventually Have 12 Kilos Of Live Rock ( Ive So Far Got 6 Kilos ) Getting 4 Kilos Tomorrow.
Its Going To Be A Reef Tank So I Plan To Have Corals And Ananomes As Well.
At The Moment I Have Got A Yellow Tail Blue Damsel And A Fu Manchu Lionfish
I'm Going To Get A Few More Fish AND Dont No Wat To Get ??
Would It Be Possible To Get A Pair Of Clown Fish Because Ive Herd They Are Prey For Lion Fish But The Damsel Is Only 1 Inch And The Lion Fish Does Not Show Any Interest At All
I Think I Should Be Fine To Get A Large Pair Of Clown Fish
I Also Like Coral Beauties And Bicolor Angel Fish ( I No I Can Get Only 1 AF )
And Also The Six Line Wrasse.
Thanks For Any Help And Tips
HI there,
A Bicolor or Lemonpeel should be fine, I read that the Bicolors are hard to keep. I am not sure since I have never had one. Also, you might try a marron or mated pair, they are going to have better luck than regular clownfish reason being that they grow bigger.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom