Fu Manchu Lionfish Tank Mates

Fu Manchu Dude

HI All,
Ive Got A 40 Gallon Tank And A Total Water Volume Of 58 Gallons Because I Have A 18 Gallon Sump.
Its Going To Be A low light Reef And I'm Getting A Skimmer Soon As well As 2 3000l/ph Wave Makers And Will Eventually Have 12 Kilos Of Live Rock ( Ive So Far Got 6 Kilos ) Getting 4 Kilos Tomorrow.
Its Going To Be A Reef Tank So I Plan To Have Corals And Ananomes As Well.
At The Moment I Have Got A Yellow Tail Blue Damsel And A Fu Manchu Lionfish
I'm Going To Get A Few More Fish AND Dont No Wat To Get ??
Would It Be Possible To Get A Pair Of Clown Fish Because Ive Herd They Are Prey For Lion Fish But The Damsel Is Only 1 Inch And The Lion Fish Does Not Show Any Interest At All
I Think I Should Be Fine To Get A Large Pair Of Clown Fish
I Also Like Coral Beauties And Bicolor Angel Fish ( I No I Can Get Only 1 AF )
And Also The Six Line Wrasse.
Thanks For Any Help And Tips

Shock

Why risk a $20 fish in the tank? A larger dwarf angel might do the trick, but after that your tank might be getting a little big at adult sizes.

locoyo386

HI All,
Ive Got A 40 Gallon Tank And A Total Water Volume Of 58 Gallons Because I Have A 18 Gallon Sump.
Its Going To Be A low light Reef And I'm Getting A Skimmer Soon As well As 2 3000l/ph Wave Makers And Will Eventually Have 12 Kilos Of Live Rock ( Ive So Far Got 6 Kilos ) Getting 4 Kilos Tomorrow.
Its Going To Be A Reef Tank So I Plan To Have Corals And Ananomes As Well.
At The Moment I Have Got A Yellow Tail Blue Damsel And A Fu Manchu Lionfish
I'm Going To Get A Few More Fish AND Dont No Wat To Get ??
Would It Be Possible To Get A Pair Of Clown Fish Because Ive Herd They Are Prey For Lion Fish But The Damsel Is Only 1 Inch And The Lion Fish Does Not Show Any Interest At All
I Think I Should Be Fine To Get A Large Pair Of Clown Fish
I Also Like Coral Beauties And Bicolor Angel Fish ( I No I Can Get Only 1 AF )
And Also The Six Line Wrasse.
Thanks For Any Help And Tips

HI there,
A Bicolor or Lemonpeel should be fine, I read that the Bicolors are hard to keep. I am not sure since I have never had one. Also, you might try a marron or mated pair, they are going to have better luck than regular clownfish reason being that they grow bigger.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• DivingBellSpider
  • Lionfish
Replies
Views
NC122606
Replies
Views
Jesterrace
Replies
Views
Aquarist