Ftgh(?) Glofish Danios!

1. WishNixie Well Known Member Member

So apparently, my GloDanios need cooler waters. My tank is set at 80 degrees, and that's abouuut five degrees warmer than they prefer. I thought they would be fine with my tetras and betta, but.. my conscience won't let me keep them if they're not in their ideal setup, soooo... I wanted to put out feelers on finding someone who might want to take them in for me. There are about a dozen of them, and they're healthy, and beautiful, and I've had them about seven months. There are three neon pink ones, four neon yellow ones, an orange one, a purple one, a blue one.. okay, so that is ten danios. :) lol.

The issue is, while I've bought fish online, I haven't shipped them before, so I might need to be walked through that. I don't need payment for them, per say, but I would like whoever takes them to pay for their shipping, or at least most of it, if possible.

* If you're also interested.. I have a Rubberlip Pleco that is getting big fast, (though he's still only like two inches at this point. I didn't realize so much space was recommended for them, so if you're looking for one of these also, get a package deal.. lol.

GloDanios.jpg
    (They really ARE beautiful.. and I will miss them. :( Sigh). Let me know if you're interested. Ty.

2. goplecos Well Known Member Member