FS: Snails and Shrimp! Brigs, Tylos, Nerites, Amanos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have inverts for sale.
I'll be shipping Priority mail in an insulated box (size will vary depending on order), so PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote. It shouldn't be too bad, most likely in the $7-12 range I think. If you are under 18, you'll need to get your parents' permission. I will only sell to members with 50 posts or more. Thanks for looking!

Pomacea bridgesii, mystery snails- assorted, $1 each

Tylomelania sp. yellow, yellow rabbit snail- $4.50

Tylomelania sp. orange spot, orange rabbit snail- $4.50

Tylomelania zemis, chocolate rabbit snail- $4.50

Last edited by a moderator:

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tiger nerite, $3.50- Great algae eater!

Zebra nerite, $3.50- Great algae eater!

JUMBO Amano shrimp, $4- cleans algae off plants!

Last edited by a moderator:

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hey everyone! Shrimp and snails are still available and they are doing great. There has been a price drop on tiger and zebra nerites- only $3 each! There are many available. There are several orange and yellow tylos available too, but only one more chocolate tylo. Mystery snails look great and are only a buck! Snails ship easily with plants if you want to combine shipping.

Here are some new pics.
yellow tylo

orange tylo

zebra nerite

tiger nerite

Last edited:

ariolex

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello harpua,

I am curious about the reason for not shipping outside the continental USA. Is it a matter of shipping per se or of pet traffic laws?

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you still have some nerite snails left for sale ?
Yes, I still have nerites.

Hello harpua,

I am curious about the reason for not shipping outside the continental USA. Is it a matter of shipping per se or of pet traffic laws?
I don't know about pet traffic laws shipping internationally, but the shipping cost would be so high it's just not something I'll be able to do.

ariolex

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes, I still have nerites.

I don't know about pet traffic laws shipping internationally, but the shipping cost would be so high it's just not something I'll be able to do.
I want to know about shipping to Puerto Rico (zip code 00727)

Puerto Rico is not international, it is domestic USPS, withthe same mailing costs.
I guess shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be more expensive but that is not the case of PR, that's why i asked about the continous 48 states.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I want to know about shipping to Puerto Rico (zip code 00727)

Puerto Rico is not international, it is domestic USPS, withthe same mailing costs.
I guess shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be more expensive but that is not the case of PR, that's why i asked about the continous 48 states.
Let me do some checking around and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If it is possible for me to ship to PR then I don't have any problem trying it.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Could I have anything in my 30 with my kribs, kuhlis and rummies? I've been reading about having snails when you have a sand substrate.
You could probably keep some nerites with them. Nerites don't stir sand though, they eat algae from the glass and the leaves of your plants. They cannot breed in FW so cannot overpopulate your tank. You may want some MTS if you're looking for snails to stir your sand.

Are you interested in Amano shrimp at all? Ours are really big and really nice looking, and they are excellent algae eaters as well. You can keep them with nerites and they are big enough to do just fine with kribs.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think I'll stick with 3 of the amanos at this time.

PM me with total price and let me know if you need my address again. x

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
*edit* Brig's are all sold! Only a couple of Amanos left.

Tylos and nerites still available!

Last edited:

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
BUMP!

If you're looking for cool snails, we're having a sale this weekend! We have some snail packages available.

Package A (3 available)
2 zebra nerites and 2 tiger (tracked) nerites, only $10!

Package B (2 available)
2 orange spotted tylomelania snails, only $8!

Package C (1 available)
2 yellow tylomelania snails, only $8!

Also, if you order any snail package, take another 25% off of windelov java fern, anubias frazeri and anubias nana. Or, add an anubias barteri grown in lava rock, or a java fern grown in lava rock for $8. The plants can ship in the box with the snails for no additional charge.

PM me with your zip code and a list of items wanted for Priority shipping quotes. Sale prices are good through Monday night at 8 PM.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nerites are sold, but I have more coming so if you are looking for nerites, watch for updates!

Tylomelania packages are still available. These fascinating snails make a great addition to a peaceful community tank!

I also have more Amano shrimp coming. These make an excellent clean up and algae eating crew for a peaceful community tank. They are great at cleaning algae from plant leaves!

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nerites and Amanos are back and ready to go. They are looking excellent, snails have beautiful shells and Amanos are big and plump!

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have 2 brig's left, and only 2 chocolate tylos!
Orange and yellow tylos are breeding and are no longer for sale, but I can get more if anyone is interested.
I've still got plenty of nerites and Amano shrimp!

orisue

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Ooooo I want some , pm coming your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom