FS: Ramshorn snails and Guppies

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by fbn, Jan 8, 2013.

1. fbn

fbnWell Known MemberMember

These are just regular ramshorns! No specific color, although you may find some reds or blues in there. I have a tank that is over run with them. Quite a few of them do have some shell damage. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. I'll probably charge somewhere around $5 + shipping. I do have heat packs. I can get some more details if someone is interested. Shipping to the USA only. :)

I'm also over run with Hawaiian Cobalt Blue Moscow Guppies. I'm battling water quality issues, plus over population because they won't stop breeding. Haha. Because of that, I assume, they aren't showing as great of color. This is a great chance for some Fishlorians to get some very expensive guppies for a discounted rate. I'm sure they'll color up very soon for you! A video I took awhile back -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3vR4r4QJSI&feature=player_embedded
    I'll give away a 5 fry pack for $7.
    Pairs are only $7.

Keep in mind that I bought one pair of these guppies for well over $50.

Again, I do have heatpacks. PM me with your zipcode and order for shipping quotes.

2. Chard56

Chard56Valued MemberMember

Do you still have the Guppies? If so would you consider a trade for some Black Moscows? image

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  3. Melissac584

Melissac584Valued MemberMember

pm'd you

4. Chard56

Chard56Valued MemberMember

I don't see any pm.

5. Melissac584

guppies

Sorry, I was telling the original poster that I pm'd him. Funny though as I just returned to this thread as I anted to pm you about something. so, pm'ing you now ;)

6. OP
    OP
    fbn

Replied!

Ramshorns: I really need to get rid of these. I'm willing to be negotiable!

7. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94Fishlore VIPMember

How many ramshorn do you have?

8. OP
    OP
    fbn

Shipped out two lots of guppies so far, but I still have some available!

9. Melissac584