FS: Plants! Make your own package!

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Here are the plants I just got in, they are available for sale now.

cryptocoryne pontederiifolia, $2.50
11.jpg

cryptocoryne petchii, $2.50
13.jpg

anubias nana, $6
14.jpg

cryptocoryne lutea, $2.50
15.jpg

corkscrew val, $1.50
16.jpg

bacopa, $3 per bunch
17.jpg

cryptocoryne retrospiralis, $5
20.jpg

In addition to what is pictured, I also have some small unidentified crypts for $1.50, salvinia minima or frogbit (or a package of both), $4, and water sprite for $3.

I ship Priority to continental US only. Shipping is $5 for a small box, $11 for a medium box, and $12 for a large box. I prefer Paypal for payment. I ship only on Mondays, Tuesdays, and possibly Wednesdays to avoid having plants get stuck in the mail over the weekend.

Thanks for looking!

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Elodea said:
How deep is your gravel (sorry for all these questions)?
Well right now it's not that deep, since these plants are not permanent in my tank.

I'd say at least 2 inches should be good for the crypts. They don't have a big root system right now, but once they go to their permanent homes the roots can grow pretty large. They propagate by shooting off runners under the substrate, and you'll see new little plants pop up out of the substrate every so often.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Replied.

I still have lots of plants for anyone who is interested. Everything that is listed above is still available.

Alcmiller

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I got some of these Vals in the mail today along with some other plants from Harpua.. Great stuff! and I mean great =) I'll be uploading some images later when I get the chance.

Thanks again Harpua ^_^

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom