FS: Low/Med Plant Packages

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Steve420, Mar 21, 2010.

1. S

Steve420 Valued Member Member

Hi all,

Now that its finally getting nice out again and it looks like winter is finally passing us by, I have some plants available.
    I've been lazy about trimming my tanks over the winter, so I'm pretty overgrown in all 3 tanks.

Here is what I have available...I can put together a nice assortment of the following:

$15.00 SHIPPED

Rotala
    Stargrass
    Ambulia
    Java Moss

Its looking like I can put together about 4 of these, but it could be more once I start digging in and trimming down!

Send me a PM if you are interested. I really like to ship on Mon and Tues so that we can avoid anything getting stuck in the mail over the weekend. I ship via USPS 2-3 day (Express or Priority..depends on size & wt) with tracking.

Thanks
    Steve

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

pm sent :)

3. OP
    OP
    S

pm returned!

and edited the original post to include a price :;money

4. midthought

midthought Well Known Member Member

Well I didn't log out and back in, and I know I clicked around so the pages were reloaded in that sense...oh well, now the PM option's there in any case! 50 posts or not, I am still a noob. :)

Edit: pm sent!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  5. OP
    OP
    S

all pm's returned.

i'll be making a run to the PO tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to get it on it, let me know!

6. OP
    OP
    S

Still got LOTS of plants available if anyone is interested! :;ha

7. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

GREAT looking plants too!! Thanks again steve!! :;toast

8. Elodea

Elodea Well Known Member Member

PM sent.

9. t-ace

t-ace Valued Member Member

Steve does offer great plants. That plants that I got from him last fall are spreading like weeds!

10. OP
    OP
    S

Awesome! Glad to hear that they are doing well. :;toast

For anyone else intersted, I still have LOTS to go around. :;thx

11. Nate McFin

Nate McFin Well Known Member Member

What type of Rotala is it?

12. OP
    OP
    S

Hi Nate...I think its Rotundifolia. It has a really nice pinkish color to it as well...so I suppose Indica (but then again...some places on the net say those are one in the same)

13. critter_fritter79

critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

pm sent!!

14. funkman262

funkman262 Well Known Member Member

I just received Steve's plants and was excited to get it all into the tank. He offers a large variety of plants for such a low price. They all look great and they've sure added some character to my tank :). Thanks again Steve ;D

15. midthought

midthought Well Known Member Member

I just wanted to add that I got some of Steve's plants a few weeks back and they've taken wonderfully in my bettas' tank. I have better luck with stem plants, it seems. :p

16. OP
    OP
    S

Awesome! Glad to hear it! I just wanna spread the wealth with others. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with others Hobbyists and have always had a great deal of generousity shown to be. I'm a big believer in Karma and feel the need to pay it forward!

My Bettas love these plants too! They are quite hardy plants and grow very well. Its very encouraging to see new growth and keeps you excited to see more.

Thanks to all that have ordered!

I'm pretty much always have plants available as it seems i'm constantly trimming down tanks. PM me if you are interested!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice