FS:---Deal Of the Day--Hikari Food, Kent Nitrogen Sponge, New Bio Cube Filters

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by 1*Risk, Mar 23, 2012.

1. 1*Risk

1*RiskValued MemberMember

SOLD-:-$15 for shipping & its yours---discarding by next mon 4-23-12 if not sold

SOLD-----FUNDS RECVD & ITEMS SHIPPED are misc items I put in my closet after parting with my Bio Cubes couple months ago: The 3 Oceanic Bio Cube Filters are brand new & never used. The one with out the sealed plastic is from when I 1st got my Bio-Cube all 3 are brand new guaranteed never used. Most of the Hikari/Spectrum food is 95% full except for the Bio_Gold and I would venture easily to say its 85% full. Algae Wafers are sealed never opened along with both Ammonia pads in the background. Marineland Ammonia media & Kent Nitrogen Sponge are all good to go.

The Aqua Clear foam pads are brand new & never used. Most of the moderately used stuff I threw away since it makes no sense to try to sell it. As you can tell I took pics of expiration dates so there is no question as to how old it is; I would not sell you old stuff as i loved my fish & love yours not to do that to you!

$15 FOR SHIPPING & ITS YOURS---DISCARDING BY NEXT MON 4-23-12 IF NOT SOLD
    USPS Money Order ONLY or Personal Check I am not set up for PayPal sorry.

"CLICK ON PICS FOR BIGGER PICTURES"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    1*Risk

Added Marineland Ammonia Media to list----$36 its a steal people someone take this off my hands please. :;hi2

3. OP
    OP
    1*Risk

Hate for this stuff to be tossed out I figured I would drop the price again ---$30 for all of it shipped. If you think its too much shoot me a PM with an offer. Wife is pushing me to toss it I want to give someone a chance to get some really good stuff.

4. OP
    OP
    1*Risk

$15 for shipping & its yours---discarding by next mon 4-23-12 if not sold

5. OP
    OP
    1*Risk

Sale pending with "sirdarksol" awaiting funds...Thank you!

6. OP
    OP
    1*Risk

Sold & shipped

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice