FS:---Deal Of the Day--Hikari Food, Kent Nitrogen Sponge, New Bio Cube Filters

1. 1*Risk Member Member

SOLD-:-$15 for shipping & its yours---discarding by next mon 4-23-12 if not sold

SOLD-----FUNDS RECVD & ITEMS SHIPPED are misc items I put in my closet after parting with my Bio Cubes couple months ago: The 3 Oceanic Bio Cube Filters are brand new & never used. The one with out the sealed plastic is from when I 1st got my Bio-Cube all 3 are brand new guaranteed never used. Most of the Hikari/Spectrum food is 95% full except for the Bio_Gold and I would venture easily to say its 85% full. Algae Wafers are sealed never opened along with both Ammonia pads in the background. Marineland Ammonia media & Kent Nitrogen Sponge are all good to go.

The Aqua Clear foam pads are brand new & never used. Most of the moderately used stuff I threw away since it makes no sense to try to sell it. As you can tell I took pics of expiration dates so there is no question as to how old it is; I would not sell you old stuff as i loved my fish & love yours not to do that to you!

$15 FOR SHIPPING & ITS YOURS---DISCARDING BY NEXT MON 4-23-12 IF NOT SOLD
    USPS Money Order ONLY or Personal Check I am not set up for PayPal sorry.

"CLICK ON PICS FOR BIGGER PICTURES"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1*Risk Member Member

Added Marineland Ammonia Media to list----$36 its a steal people someone take this off my hands please. :;hi2

3. 1*Risk Member Member

Hate for this stuff to be tossed out I figured I would drop the price again ---$30 for all of it shipped. If you think its too much shoot me a PM with an offer. Wife is pushing me to toss it I want to give someone a chance to get some really good stuff.

4. 1*Risk Member Member

$15 for shipping & its yours---discarding by next mon 4-23-12 if not sold

5. 1*Risk Member Member

Sale pending with "sirdarksol" awaiting funds...Thank you!

6. 1*Risk Member Member

Sold & shipped