FS: Beautiful community fish!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by harpua2002, Apr 8, 2010.

1. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Hi FL friends! My new fish have been in QT for just over 2 weeks now and they are ready to go. I have several species available, all fish are healthy and eating small pellet and frozen foods. Here are some pics and prices for anyone who is interested. :)

Longfin white cloud, $5 each *edit* SOLD
    252.jpg

Furcata rainbow (pseudomugil furcatus), $5 each *edit* SOLD!
    254.jpg

Werneri (threadfin) rainbow, $5 each *edit* SOLD
    male
    256.jpg

female
    258.jpg

You can pick up locally in Cumming, GA or I will ship to continental US only. I'll guarantee live arrival on overnight shipping for actual overnight shipping cost to your location (PM me your zip code and I'll let you know), or I will ship Priority for $15 with no live arrival guarantee. I'll take cash for local pickup and Paypal otherwise.

As always, I will only sell to members with 50 or more posts as per forum rules. Also, if you're under 18, you've gotta get your parents' permission.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  2. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Haha, that's cool Ben, hopefully I will have some left! I actually have 25 but am selling quite a few this weekend at a club meeting. I'll have 10-12 left after that. :)

Furcatas are sold, but I still have the white clouds and threadfins. I also have some other little beauties that are about to come out of QT, so stay tuned....

3. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Also ready for sale now are these GORGEOUS black harlequin rasboras! These guys are so cool that I'd keep them if I had a display tank I could put them in. ;D

The face is the same color as the regular harlequin, but the rest of the body is a beautiful shimmery black/blue. Here are some pics. Each fish is $5, and there are 15 available.
    316.jpg

318.jpg

320.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Ok, I've been editing the above posts to reflect availability, so anything that doesn't say sold is still available to anyone that is interested. In addition to those fish, I also have 15 orange von rio tetras available! These little guys look great, eat great, and have been in QT for nearly 4 weeks. They are only $2.50 each. Here is a pic:
    472.jpg

5. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Thank you!

I still have all these fish available for anyone who is interested. :)

6. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

BUMP! I'm cutting some deals for anyone who wants some awesome community fish!

Black harlequin rasbora, $5 each or 6 for $25, 15 available
    Threadfin rainbows, $5 each or 6 for $25, only 6 available (3 males and 3 females)
    All these fish have been here for over a month and are healthy and ready for new homes. I guarantee live arrival for Express shipping (PM me with your zip code for pricing), or I can ship Priority with no guarantee. Continental US only.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  7. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

I've got lots of great community fish that are ready for new homes! Here are some pics and prices. :)

Albino black neon, $3.50- these are so cool! They would really stand out against a black background.
    128.jpg

129.jpg

Orange von rio tetra, $2.50- These guys are bold, fast, and brightly colored!
    130.jpg

131.jpg

Cochu's blue tetra, $3- when the light hits them, these fish have a bright blue shine to them. Beautiful and hard to find!
    132.jpg

133.jpg

Black harlequin rasbora, $5 or 6 for $25- peaceful and active, their bodies are mostly deep blue. Cute!
    134.jpg

Albino aeneus cory, $2.50 or 6 for $12.50 *edit* SOLD
    135.jpg

136.jpg

You can pick up locally in Cumming, GA or I will ship to continental US only. I'll guarantee live arrival on overnight shipping for actual overnight shipping cost to your location (PM me your zip code and I'll let you know), or I will ship Priority for $15 with no live arrival guarantee. I'll take cash for local pickup and Paypal otherwise.

As always, I will only sell to members with 50 or more posts as per forum rules. Also, if you're under 18, you've gotta get your parents' permission.

Thanks for looking!

8. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

I'm definitely interested in a group of blue tetras once I get a tank up and running for them. Just curious on your packing methods, do you use breather bags or o2 injected bags? Either way I think its only a 2 day trip from your place to mine.

9. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

I don't have an O2 tank (yet) but I include plenty of air in the bag and I haven't had any problems. They'll be packaged in an insulated box as well.

10. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Everything in my May 10 post is still available! We also have:

Celestial pearl danios, $4
    420.jpg

422.jpg

Bronze cory, $2.50
    424.jpg

Paleatus cory, $2.50
    425.jpg

*edit* Congo tetra sold
    427.jpg

11. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Ok, we've got some more fish available in addition to what is listed above. Here are some pics and prices.

Koi swordtails, $12 per trio (1M/2F). These fish look awesome!
    209.jpg
    440.jpg

Tiger ruby platy, $10 per trio (1M/2F)
    210.jpg

Dwarf puffer, $5
    211.jpg

Celebes rainbow, $8. These fish look amazing!
    446.jpg
    448.jpg

Black neon tetra, $2. Seriously- the biggest and nicest black neons I've ever seen!
    434.jpg

Lemon tetra, $2.50
    212.jpg

Odessa barb, $3.50
    213.jpg

Fire rasbora (Rasbora vaterifloris), $4
    216.jpg

12. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

BUMP! All fish still available unless otherwise specified! :)

13. ayelie

ayelie Well Known Member Member

Wow those are some really beautiful fish. I am going to bookmark this post I will be in the market for fish in a few weeks. I'll keep checking back.

Thanks for posting all those pics.

14. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

Do you think either of these would do well as dither fish in my 46 gallon? The other residents are a rainbow shark and 3 blood parrots. The danios I have now are about to be rehomed.

15. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Hi Lynda! Either the cochu's blue or the black harlequins would probably be fine in your tank IMO. Your parrots will grow large enough to eat these fish, but they are so fast and so active (especially the cochu's) that I cannot imagine a clumsy swimmer like a parrot being able to catch them.

16. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks for the info. I'll get back to you when the danios are rehomed and see if these guys are still available. :;th

17. OP
    OP
    harpua2002

Sounds good. :)

*edit* all orange von rios pending.
    *edit* CPDs sold!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice