Fry

Marisseas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My fry never get passed the wiggling stage in my tank though the adults guard them. Would wiggling fry survive in a nursery?

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You are suppose to keep them with the parents for way longer than that, I'm pretty sure.

Those videos are great guides to breeding angels, I definitely recommend watching them, especially if you are serious about breeding angels.

EDIT: I just watched it again, in part 2 it says day 14 is when you should separate the parents...so two weeks after day of birth.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Suzane,

I have moved your post to a thread of its own to help you to receive more responses and to prevent hijacking someone's thread.

Below is a link to your new thread:

Thanks!
Ken

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Marisseas said:
My fry never get passed the wiggling stage in my tank though the adults guard them. Would wiggling fry survive in a nursery?
if you don't have a baby tank to raise them in, the biggest/best thing when your angels spawn, ESPECIALLY with other fish in the tank, is having a light source on 24/7 ...that way mom and dad will guard them and not eat them in fear of danger....just wipe off any algae that might appear from having so much light source....

Marisseas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Thanks, I've been doing that Shawnie
My computer wouldn't let me open the links but I appreciate you posting them Ben.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads