Fry Tank Built

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by SPC, Apr 23, 2018.

1. SPC

SPCNew MemberMember

I want to thank every one who helped me with their valuable advices for helping me set up the tank for my small guppy fries !!
    Anymore advices will be highly appreciated:) :)
    @GrayGray4231
    Thank you
    (Below is the picture of the newly born guppy fries and their tank with filter )

Attached Files:

2. Goldiemom

GoldiemomWell Known MemberMember

Great job. You were smart to leave it bare bottom. I clean my goldfish fry tank bottom daily with a small air pump hose. Just start a suction and syphon everything out into a clear bucket/bowl. Then, if you find a fry you can put it back in the tank. Works like a mini python.

3. Little John

Little JohnValued MemberMember

I had guppy fries but they all died.

4. Goldiemom

So sorry to hear that. Often times that have defects and mother nature takes her course.

5. Little John

the were fine in the beginning but after 4 days they stopped moving and stopped eating then they died.

6. Goldiemom

7. Little John

Yea I was sad:(

8. OP
    OP
    SPC

SPCNew MemberMember

So sorry to hear that . I love my guppy fries and i will be heartbroken if anything happens to them

T
    Thank you :) :)
    I have a suction pump of the same kind . Which has an inbuilt net in its mouth and automatically stops any fish from going inside it ...
    I use that for my primary tank but for my fries i prefer to just separate All of them from the breedinh tank to a bucket with the breeding water and then clean the small tank so that the cleaning can be done more thoroughly. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice