Fry picture gallery

armadillo

HI fishy moms and dads. Am in the mood for something cute so come on, let's see your fry pictures!

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Re: fry pictures wanted!

I'll start. This is a week old molly. If from my male, then half-sailfin, half-golden nugget (the mom). If not from my male, then who knows what the dad half is? We've got 11 of them in our nursery tank at the moment.

Butterfly

Thanks I want that job also. We could be co-workers Maybe Dino would let us work for him when he opens his store in a few years
lets see if the swimming baby angels will work or not.
second is a different kind of bristlenose called L107
and heres some that have already been posted in another thread.

Carol

bbfeckawitts

Pic of one of my platy fry @ 2 weeks 4 days old. Gold twinbar

armadillo

Tonight my molly fry ate from my hand for the first time. Wiping a tear from my eye!

Can't really tell from that picture, but that's what they're doing.

vin

armadillo said:
Cool! Thanks for that treat! So what does it look like as an adult?
;D

Cody

Jacko

A pic of my betta fry, more to come.O0

Jacko

My mom's krib fry^

My second biggest baby^

My Biggest baby^

timg

I have not yet been able to count them, but an estimate is around 200 from one pair of three! There are still another 50 or so in with the parents, so I guess they are reasonably successful!

unfortunately, the lighting isn't very good, but you can see the swarm clearly at the start. The back end was trying to show the rest with the parents, but lighting let it down badly!

TheEssigs

Here is a pic of our Mommy convict watching over her fry...

Jacko

Here is a picture of my "miracle" guppies!

The thing about these guys is that they randomly appeared in my betta tank and I haven't had guppies in 2 or 3 years!:;ufo

TheEssigs

Here is an updated pic of Mom and fry...

Tom

Here are some of my koI swordtail fry as well as a couple of black guppy fry and an orange platy fry. The swords are orange and white.

These are some texas cichlid fry I got from a guy who told me to get some points for them at the local aquarium society, so here they are. His had spawned and didn't want some of the fry, I think he had something like 500. I plan on selling them all once I am done with letting them grow. I have about 100 of them right now.

Enjoy.
Tom

Wolfgang8810

here is a baby pinchy update. shes about 3 inches long and starting to show great color. Her name is Pinchess.

bomber822

here is my guppy fry sorry the food is on the top I do a 25% water change every day

lilFishyfish

Heres a old pic of my Betta fry Born Around July 2005, I still have some of them they are adult now of course, HEHEHE. Their father Bubbles was the best betta dad!!!

gt-ere

OK, so heres the list:
The first pic has:
15 5 week old platy fry
26 3 week old guppy fry
18 2 week old guppy fry
1 1 week old platy fry

The second pic has:
2 9 week old guppy fry

Smitty137

My mom's accidental bumblebee cichlid fry. They're only about a half inch long now.

socks2009

my first ever betta spawning

Shawnie

great job socks!!!!!!! awesome pic of those betta babies

heres some jack dempsey fry (just a few LOL )

navyscuba

Wow

How did I missed this. I have tons of pictures of my little ones. Here is a few.

bolivianbaby

This is Cuddles. He's a JD fry.

SWilkins-we can see his "dot" from across the room, now

btate617

Brian

btate617

These pics aren't too good but thought I would share them anyway...

Brian

Danionins

These are Zebra Danio...

Eggs at 1 hour old...

Eggs at 60 hours old...

Fry at 1 hour old...

Dennis

Butterfly

Krib fry almost three weeks old.
Carol

navyscuba

Angel Fry

Well this My friends is how it looks to have about 250 Angel Fry in a small bowl. Water change everyday and feed them 4 times a day.

st3vo28

Convict Fry

fishyfishyfishy13

I have had some fry in my tank and I don't know if they are swordtail or platy fry buy either way they still have the same dad. I just found this little thing last night its just that he's half orange and half black and he has the most color on him than any of the other fry I have had.

DragonNeko

These are some of my molly fry!
Pic 1: This is one of the 2 females from my first fry batch. Only 2 of the 3 I found made it, and they're brave litte buggers! It didn't take them long to feed with the other fish. Amazingly, their bossy mommy doesn't mind them getting close to her at all. If only my male molly had that kind of luck, lol.
Pic 2 + 3: These are my second and newest batch of fry. I think they might be a mix of dalmation and creamsicle mollies. I can't wait to see their colors develop more!

AirstoND

Crowntail Betta Fry

Crowntail Betta Fry 5-6wks

True_Lock

Bronze CorI fry, when they were just a day old.

DannyG

First we have 3 guppy fry 3 months old, later 1 platy fry one month old and then 1 black guppy fry 2 months old.

slimeneo

Platy fry, 4 days old

grfresconero

MY GURRAMI MUM + DAD UNDER THE NEST
BORN 20-10-2012 3DAYS OLD 200+ FRY
TODAY 26-12-2012 50 1 INCH 15LT TANK
AND 12LT TANK 50 1 cm ENJOY

chippygal

Babies everywhere. These are newborn (Minutes to 2 hours old) guppies. Larger fry are 3 weeks old.

It's to hard to count but there's approx. 25 surviving. Mom and Aunts got a tad peckish

MissSwan

Sorry for my bad picture. This is one of the first pictures I have ever taken with my digital camera. But these are a few of the baby guppies that were born last week. They are SO much bigger than when they were first born!

psalm18.2

Panda corydora

psalm18.2

Baby with adult

i2cute4words

Kittykat364

These are my 2-day old molly fry:

Fry are so cute! I can never see enough.

These are only a few. There are about 10 more. Surprisingly, mom and aunt didn't eat any as far as I can see.

_Fried_Bettas_

I didn't even realize this thread existed. Pictures of my betta fry.

Paradox/Rose KoI x KoI Halfmoon bettas: 1 day after becoming free swimming. Cap to API test tube to show scale

Ares/Athena Butterfly x Platinum Crowntail bettas

FishTank Maniacz

Baby platy (1 week old)

ravenlady13

My darling girl Battle dropped her second batch of babies today. She had 21. I'm using my fry tank to QT 3 new fish (I've been advised to avoid adding any new fish to my evil 20 gallon for a month to see why I keep having problems, and the heater for my 55 doesn't arrive until tomorrow)
Here's what it looks like when you have 72 baby guppies in a breeder net:

All my fry so far, including the newest 50+ from the past couple days, have been born light grey. Then there's this guy:

Sorry for the terrible picture, but he somehow appears to be somewhere between dark grey and navy blue. He's, at most, 3 days old. My 3 WEEK olds aren't showing any color yet!

_Fried_Bettas_

Newborn betta fry, hanging from the nest.

lala29

These are my guppy and platy fry! Also the orange and blue boy is a juvenile that I bred

gorsty9887

One of my guppies gave birth to 8 fry on Thursday morning. Here's a couple of them straight after they were born. They are now living in their separate fry tank that filters water from the main tank through it! They seem to be growing by the day!

Zackary

One month old guppies

frogfan

Just came home from work and was counting the guppies I bought yesterday because there are a lot and found a fry hiding upon closer inspection I found 4 more I'm not sure which fish they came from but 1 female was dead and anothers gravid spot was really light compaired to earlier today

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom