frustrating but Good

NC_OBS

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So I've been waiting to get a Bolivian ram and Keyhole cichlid for about a month, maybe a little more and my LFS finally got some of each in today. I got so excited when I saw them! Then I see my name on the tank with a note saying holding for Then the guy asks me if he can help me and I tell him I'm here to get a keyhole and a bolivian and he says "Oh you don't want to buy those today, they just came in and haven't acclimated" I know he was right but I'm so frustrated cause I want my fish! So on one hand I'm super disappointed and frustrated, but on the other that makes me feel better about my LFS because they wouldn't sell me a fish that had a higher risk of croaking. so ya, not so much a question just a tale of disappointment.

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Wow sounds like a great lfs. We need more around like this shop. I know its dissapointing, but at least the guy is doing the right thing.

Amano

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Great that your LFS is like that.

Nothing better than a good LFS and Staff.

mac

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great story, and I know how frustrated you must feel.

When my LFS orders fish for me, they'll leave them in the shipping bag if I can pick up the same day rather than put them in the store's tanks.

NC_OBS

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ya, I feel like it really ia a good store, and they have all kinds of cool fish. Got my new babies today! Drip acclimated them for two hours then dropped them in a dark tank. Few hours later I check on them and they're out of hiding searching the sand for some munchies.

kloseo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
congrats on the new babies, wheres the pics??

NC_OBS

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I left the tank dark so they could scope out their new home in safety so there wouldn't be much to see. but I'll try to snap a couple tonight.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads