frustraited

1. rocktothesoul Initiate Member

I am a bit frustrated..... I came to this site for help. So ive posted things and just when I start getting answers and people see and read and help someone moves my post to another category and I hear nothing anymore from feed back from my post. This has happened on a few occasions and its upsetting and makes me not want to use this site anymore.... As much as I appreciate the people who HAVE helped with advice.... the moving of my stuff when putting it in a category it should be in since I am a beginner....

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Hi rocktothesoul welcome to FishLore!

I see all of your threads but one (excluding this one) in the beginners section.

Your cory thread which was moved received some responses.
    The last post in the thread indicate a member was asking for more information from you.

Quite often when a member asks for more info and it is not given those trying to help move on to another thread where they can be of help thinking the OP has nothing more to add.

3. Viriam Karo Well Known Member Member

Hi rocktothesoul, sorry you're feeling frustrated. I've just been and found all your threads, including the ones that were moved, and it actually appears that people were waiting for you to reply with more info on your Cory thread. Is it that you were subscribed to a thread and the subscription didn't move (so you're no longer getting updates)? That would be a forum issue, if so.

4. NCE12940 Well Known Member Member

I must have missed out on what led up to this but I'm sorry you're frustrated, and aggravated. Hope it's temporary and that you get the information you want.

5. rocktothesoul Initiate Member

I answer the responses when I need more info , If the previous advice given has helped I don't answer....I also answer when I have time. there is still no reason for this and since I shouldn't have to answer every little thing and then explain when I vent my frustration I will no longer this site and nor will my friends ..... thank you

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Sorry to hear that.

We hope you find a forum that is a better fit for you.

7. kevymd Well Known Member Member

Rock, I just went to all your threads and while I'm sorry you're feeling ignored and frustrated I can't see why. It appears that members answered your questions to the best of their ability given the information you provided. I don't mean to sound rude, but if you want more in-depth help, then you need to give us more information, especially when we ask for it. We're not trying to make more work for you, honestly.

8. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

Threads are moved to categories that best fits the topic of the thread. This will help you to receive more responses and help others in the future that may have the same issues when they use the Search Fish Lore feature.

The Moderators do our best to keep the forum organized. Posting everything to the Freshwater Beginners section, even though you may be a beginner is not always the best category for your threads. Again, find the best category that fits the topic of your thread. The longer you are on the forum, the more familiar you will become with the different categories.

You can always locate your threads by clicking on Quick Links in the bar close to the top of the screen. In the drop down box, click on My Threads.

I hate that you may feel frustrated as this is not our intention by moving threads. :)

This thread is closed.

Ken