Frogbit

ferrariluca07

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hello everyone. I’ve been keeping an eye on my frogbit i got last week. My goruami is eating the roots and i’m not sure if that will affect the growth of it. it makes sense that it would because it’s eating the roots which grab all the nutrients. I’ve attached some pictures of the plant if anyone can see and tell me if the plant is doing alright! i’ve just started to get into plants!

Thank you!

Attachments

Best Answer - View Wrench's answer

Meg123P

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
My pearl gourami also does that on my frogbit roots. D'ont worry about it, it's not bad for the fish or plant, It will just grow back

OP
F

ferrariluca07

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Meg123P said:
My pearl gourami also does that on my frogbit roots. D'ont worry about it, it's not bad for the fish or plant, It will just grow back
thanks for the info!

Wrench

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
B.t.w your a genius using the air hose to stop it from traveling around the tank...I'm going to borrow this idea and get me some frogbit now..I have been putting it off as I do not know how to contain it hahahaha

OP
F

ferrariluca07

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wrench said:
B.t.w your a genius using the air hose to stop it from traveling around the tank...I'm going to borrow this idea and get me some frogbit now..I have been putting it off as I do not know how to contain it hahahaha
ahahah i was looking online on ways to contain it. This is the best way to go IMO very easy to install and does the job extremely well!

Wrench

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
ferrariluca07 said:
ahahah i was looking online on ways to contain it. This is the best way to go IMO very easy to install and does the job extremely well!
I will be totally doing this..maybe with some lillies as well

New Threads