Friends thanks 4 the posts,, my Blue Fishie still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nel1222

Reaction score
I'm so happy guys!!! My baby is better. This is incledible. That saturday I move my fish in to a small cup with distilled water and left him there until sunday. My husband went to walmart to get me a different tank because he was planning to buy me some guppies and neon tetras because my babies like them. I told him that my betta still alive and that I don,t want any guppies. So I clean the tank he got me and put my betta there. On Monday morning I woke up and looked at the tank and my fish was swimming from one side to another so happy. I grabbed the tank to see that miracle. The tank he had from all this years was a 5 gallons, big enough for him. And the one my husbad got have the same gallons but different shape.This is weird,,  My husband was amazed, and I'm HAPPY

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
LOL See what a pretty present can do? They do react very much like children!!! I am so happy for you both. I hope he lives a long and happy life in his new tank. He just knows how to get his way now so be careful or he will wrap his little fins right aroound your heart. Again, I am so happy for you.

Rose

nel1222

Reaction score
Oh thanks 4 the replys,, Thats weird, my friends the don't believe that. The said that fishes are bored and they r good just to decorate along with aquariums. I have the hope that one day the will understard what we feel 4 our fishies.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom